14. Leilani Latu
15. Junior Paulo
16. Tyrone Peachey
17. Curtis Sironen
18. Addin Fonua-Blake

Coach: Freddy

How on esrth did he miss that?

Titans are back to being complete shit.

I hate the Storm, but they're so fucking clinical, you have to admire them. With a man less, they're still on top of the Tits!

It's good to see Smith and Cronk hitting their straps on the verge of the rep season too. We need them on song with two games at ANZ this year

For reference, Archer has confirmed it should've been a penalty against the Panthers for their field goal.

Tony Archer: "Position taken up by Merrin and McKendry was a ‘wall’ under the new rule. Penalty to Raiders.”

And IIRC, it was Patten that made the call. How many **** ups does he need to make in order to be dropped?

Ref/video ref, safest job in the world. **** up repeatedly and nothing happens to you.

For reference, Archer has confirmed it should've been a penalty against the Panthers for their field goal.

Huh, well there you go! Didn't realise that was a new thing. Maybe I should apply for a bunker job

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • KateBroncos1812
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosgirl
  • Battler
  • Johnny92
  • Behold
  • Big Del
  • Porthoz
  • MrTickyMcG
  • davidp
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Dash
  • maddo
  • TimWhatley
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Jedhead
  • azza.79
  • Lurker
  • Bronco bob
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.