Round 9 - Eels vs. Broncos - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give up now Brisbane. There will not be an easier game all season, with the weight of possession, penalties, errors.

**** we are shit.

Where the **** do we go from here?

We're just not prepared to compete

Hala best forward in the last 10 minutes. That what happens when you've played 15 minutes.

crap game from the Broncos, sick and tired of this shit

That was one of the worst games of footy I've ever bothered sitting through.

They just thought they had to turn up to win, that loss will haunt us this season, mark my words. Could be the difference of making the 8 or not

Fair weather much

I'll wear it if we fight, if we try our hearts out. I'll wear it if we're just not good enough, but we play to our potential.

Tonight we were shit. Absolutely shit. Nothing to do with 'fair weather' or not. Shit options, shit individual performances in a number of cases, and I'll send a fair bit the coach's way too because the preparation clearly was also shit.

Are you seriously happy with tonight's performance? Heads need to roll after that rubbish we dished up. I'm disgusted.

Parramatta were even shit. But we were worse. And FMD that hurts to write.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Morkel
  • Waynesaurus
  • LittleDavey
  • Mustafur
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Broncosarethebest
  • kiwi2
  • Fozz
  • RolledOates
  • Fitzy
  • Foordy
  • Fatboy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Galah
  • Manofoneway
  • BroncosAlways
  • Ras
  • Strop
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.