Sideline Officials:
Michael Wise, Liam Kennedy
Video Review Officials:
Ashley Klein, Ben Galea
Venue: Suncorp Stadium
Kickoff: 8:05 pm
Broadcast: Channel 9; Foxleague; Kayo

Last edited:
Well it doesn't get any easier, excited for Friday night football again though. Piss Thursdays off, we're undefeated on non-Thursdays so far this year lol.

Last edited:
Well it doesn't get any easier, excited for Friday night football again though. Piss Thursdays off, we're undefeated on non-Thursdays so far this year lol.

We lost to Canberra on a Sunday

We will more then likely win, some of us will get our hopes up only to be let down the following week by a piss poor performance by a piss poor team.

Realistically it doesn’t matter if we win or lose. We are a shambles and something needs to change. This season is as good as over. Players deadset gave up tonight. Some of them don’t care as long as their cheque’s come in the mail each week.

Might get our third win of the season, only by virtue of them being undermanned. That's how we've got our other two wins.

Last edited:
I think it's time to start with Fifita.

We NEED to start strongly, **** playing from behind all the time. Fifita is our biggest talent, surely he can be more threatening than Glenn or Gillett?

Correction, Haas is our biggest talent. But I agree, I'd be starting Fifita as well, it's crazy to say considering we're fielding the 2nd (or maybe even youngest with the addition of Dearden?) youngest team in the competition, but I think we need more youth & speed on the edges, Gillett & Glenn are offering close to nothing in attack at the moment.

Last edited:
Correction, Haas is our biggest talent. But I agree, I'd be starting Fifita as well, it's crazy to say considering we're fielding the 2nd (or maybe even youngest with the addition of Dearden?) youngest team in the competition, but I think we need more youth & speed on the edges, Gillett & Glenn are offering close to nothing in attack at the moment.
Agreed, they're just hindering our youth progression. Either they improve or we just fully commit to our youth in the starting side.

1.Bird
2. Oates
3.Roberts
4.Boyd
5. Isaako
6. Milf
7. Dearden
8.Lodge
9.Macca
10. Haas
11. Fifita
12. Gillett
13. Carrigan

14. Staggs (used as bench hooker if no injuries)
15. Flegler
16. TPJ
17. Glenn/Joffa

I get what you are saying, I really do. I have a massive respect for the way Manly are playing this year. But, they’ve lost DCE and Tommy, and we have the wood on them at Lang Park.

Didn’t they thrash us last year at Suncorp?

Im going to every game for magic round. Might leave early on Friday though...

1.Isaako
2.Oates
3.Boyd
4.Bird
5.Staggs
6.Milf
7.Dearden
8.Lodge
9.Macca
10. Haas
11. Fifita
12. Gillett
13. Flegler

14. TPJ. Kodi ( I really wish he can stay, loyalty beats money)
15. Glenn
16. Carrigan
17. Joffa

Bench Glenn to rotate him and Gillett, but play Fifita for most of the game, so once Glenn play, Fifita move the right side and along with Deraden, Boyd, Staggs, could form interesting attack play.

Play Haas and lodge 60mins and throw 20mins to Carrigan and Joffa, TPJ and Flegler share.

If we don't win this, we're kidding ourselves. If we can't go close to matching good teams we need to at least put away the shit teams to have some sort of hope of making the 8.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • BruiserMk1
  • Big Del
  • Justwin
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fitzy
  • Mr Fourex
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.