Round 9 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was that video of Boyd rocking dearden like a baby and all the boys loved it. I’d say he’s liked at red hill.
He’s run for 40m in 65mins of footy. I want to see more from a fullback.

What Parker just said sums up Dearden for me so perfectly. He hasn’t overplayed his hand. He hasn’t been spectacular nor has he been a spud. For an 18 year old I don’t think we should be expecting too much more. In many ways that is better than coming out and having a blinder which would just heap more pressure on him

This game might not be over yet...................

Gotta give it to manly they don’t give up.

Last edited:
What Parker just said sums up Dearden for me so perfectly. He hasn’t overplayed his hand. He hasn’t been spectacular nor has he been a spud. For an 18 year old I don’t think we should be expecting too much more. In many ways that is better than coming out and having a blinder which would just heap more pressure on him

He's already a step up from Niko.

Boyd put himself in the road. That’s the sign of confidence for him

Dez has these guys playing for each other and playing well. We can take some pointers from them

ACL for bird

Well constructed try from manly

Durius: 12 tackles, 3 misses, 2 ineffective.

Possible ACL for Bird they're saying? Far out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Fitzy
  • Porthoz
  • Behind enemy lines
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.