Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

tonight just confirmed my theory that the NRL are to blame for our poor start to the season...

i mean, they keep giving us Thursday night games ... the NRL need to remember we play on Fridays.

2 Friday games this season for 2 wins

Screenshot 2019 05 10 NRL PHYSIO on Twitter Initial concern from Broncos medical staff is L AC

Video grab, here:

Haas - 19 runs, 195 metres, 97 post-contact metres, 9 tackle busts, 32 tackles (1 missed), 0 errors, 0 penalties

Best
Prop
In
The
NRL
Thank
You
Where can I find the specific game stats for every player?

Haas is some superhuman freak. Never seen a young forward with his style. Still hasn’t played 10 NRL games..
The impressive thing is that in the what, 5 or 6 games hes played this year, he has probably played more minutes than most forwards do in their rookie year.

I think he's had 2 80 minute games and the others have all been about 70...

Does go to show....a bit of spark from dummy half and the rest of the spine come to life.

Imagine Turpin for 60-65 minutes.... Segeyaro for 10-15mins.

We should never have to put up with the mediocrity of Andrew McCullough, ever again.

Very average from about the 10th minute until late in the first half. Lucky try there late to level things up and probably swing the momentum our way with a couple more injuries to Manly.

We rolled through them in the second half but we were playing a side that was lucky to string 17 players together.

Once again Payne Haas led us with his unbelievable motor, Joe O was outstanding as well and the rest pack chipped away with solid ball control and decent defence.

Turpin was strong, and Boyd brought some energy in defence and attack but he's çno Teddy or Turbo that's for sure.

In short we held the ball and defended well and we won the game. Nothing to write home again.

Next week could be 12-10 Brisbane or 40-0 Roosters. We need a huge lift in intensity and need to play 80 minutes of football next week to be a look in. Let's hope tonight instills some confidence in the boys and we can ambush the chooks for a season changing win.

Darius Boyd. Take a bow.

Now play like that every fucking week.
To be fair..
He wasn't found out tonight in his weaknesses because their kicks at the line hit the legs 70% of the time
Against the better sides he'll be found out again.
But he played well where he was able to show his strengths. His goal line D is his only weakness

To be fair..
He wasn't found out tonight in his weaknesses because their kicks at the line hit the legs 70% of the time
But he played well where he was able to show his strengths. His goal line D is his only weakness
His goal line D was pretty good tonight, I thought it highlighted that he may have been working on it. Next match will be the real test though, obviously.

Boyd was amazing tonight though, stood up at every moment. Your bias is blinding your reality in my opinion. Bird was amazing and definitely a possible future leader, but to call out Boyd after tonight, is just wrong.

It was Boyd's best game this season but he still missed crucial tackles. We're talking about the captain here. Our marquee international. The Broncos aren't the Footy Show where they say "good on ya mate" after some player does a bumbling interview.

Does go to show....a bit of spark from dummy half and the rest of the spine come to life.

Imagine Turpin for 60-65 minutes.... Segeyaro for 10-15mins.

We should never have to put up with the mediocrity of Andrew McCullough, ever again.

Can I get a hallelujah?

To be fair..

His captaincy is questionable too, for mine.

It was Boyd's best game this season but he still missed crucial tackles. We're talking about the captain here. Our marquee international. The Broncos aren't the Footy Show where they say "good on ya mate" after some player does a bumbling interview.
You admitted my point though, that Boyd had a good game. I'd like to see the crucial missed tackles though. I can think of maybe one but I don't believe he could've done much in that scenario. I'm just happy for the win and an improvement in the team overall.

The impressive thing is that in the what, 5 or 6 games hes played this year, he has probably played more minutes than most forwards do in their rookie year.

I think he's had 2 80 minute games and the others have all been about 70...

Yeah it’s nuts.

Just outta curiosity I wouldn’t mind seeing what he could do off the bench as a pure impact player but obviously that’s not gonna happen.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Clintos
  • Stix
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Dash
  • theshed
  • Big Del
  • Mr Fourex
  • Foordy
  • NSW stables
  • Fozz
  • Xzei
  • Broncorob
  • Financeguy
  • Jazza
  • FACTHUNT
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.