Round 9 v Red Rockets (Washed out)

B

brisbroncosboy

NYC Player
Mar 4, 2008
Some how i dont think we will be playing yet again tomorrow night with all the rain in last few days and it is supposed to be heavy rain sunday arvo and monday Morning

The Winter comp is a bit of a joke more games will be washed out that we actually play !!!! do they make them up or what ???

Re: Round 9 v Red Rockets

I'll be there.

Honestly, I don't see this game going ahead. It looks like it's going to rain in Strathfield again, one of those that'll go on and on and on............... all night long.

Text me tomorrow Shaun & thanks for doing it those other weeks.

To answer your question Brad they will only be making up one of the 2 games previously washed out, as per what the draw says. It is a bit stupid/gay/whatever but the organisers only have a lease on the ground for the given period which means that they can't add on weeks.

I'm there if we get on, as should the rest of my crew

its crap i lived in canberra and play im both snow and a lake with water nearly up to ankles strathfield council are a bunch of pussys might wreck there precious grass

i get what you are saying shaun the organisers are shit cant even post result/ladders on web but your right about ground it is damm good even when wet

No rain and I did see the sun earlier. Unless it pours down soon, surely they can't call it off!

Yeah cant see it going ahead unless the organisers think that we have already lost 2 games to weather and they let this round go ahead (thats if it dosnt rain again)

Wow. This comp must be run by the Broncos forwards.

SOFT!

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.