Round Four - Saturday Night

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Raiders...wow. Orford and Ferguson really screwed that up.

And we thought our halfback was shit.

The Rock said:
Orford hasn't been bad. I'd take him over Wallace.

But yes, epic **** up.

Gee, big call that.

I think Orford has been the worst buy of the year so far ..... he's been absolute shite in every game

The Rock said:

But yes, epic **** up.
Fark me, Wallace cops some flak... Orford, really? [icon_ee

The Rock said:

But yes, epic **** up.
You must be on crack...

broncospwn said:
The Rock said:

But yes, epic **** up.
You must be on crack...
GOLD! [icon_lol1. [eusa_clap.gi

The Rock said:
Orford will take a few weeks to get back into the rhythm of the NRL. Especially in a brand new team.

Wallace doesn't have much excuse.

Orford is also a proven halfback. Are you guys serious that if you had the choice right now, you'd take Wallace over Orford for the rest of this season and next??

Based on form yes I would.

What did you say "if you play fullback your a fullback" or some shit. (the carney saga)

Orford is playing shit... He's shit

draggx said:
The Rock said:
Orford will take a few weeks to get back into the rhythm of the NRL. Especially in a brand new team.

Orford is also a proven halfback. Are you guys serious that if you had the choice right now, you'd take Wallace over Orford for the rest of this season and next??

What did you say "if you play fullback your a fullback" or some shit. (the carney saga)

He looks old and tired, and I can't imagine him getting much better. If I was Furner, I'd drop him for that kid, Sam Williams, who played brilliantly.

I think there would be a revolution at BHQ if Wallace pulled a game like Orford's tonight!

Porthoz said:
draggx said:
The Rock said:

He looks old and tired, and I can't imagine him getting much better. If I was Furner, I'd drop him for that kid, Sam Williams, who played brilliantly.

I think there would be a revolution at BHQ if Wallace pulled a game like Orford's tonight!
[icon_lol1. Too true.

Seriously though Orford is what, 32, 33? Stuff him, I wouldn't want him for free, he's overrated and over the hill and he'll probably be even worse next year.

I don't think Wallace is great but he's ok and he's showing some good improvement so far. I think he'll get better as the season goes on and in the latter half of the year I can see him Lockyer forming a nice combination and hopefully taking us to a premiership.

Personally it goes like this for me.

Walllace>>>>>>>>Charlie Sheens>>>>>>>Orford

Gee, I rated a lot of halfbacks ahead of Wallace on another forum. Orford wasn't one of them.

Orford will go down as one of the most overated players of all time.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.