Rugby - Wallabies

He will be back in Japan soon. There is no excusing him for doing a job interview while he was there to coach in the WC.

The way he spoke to the media made it clear he held no accountability for the terrible way the team were performing.

Do love seeing the Wallabies just completely fall over after decades of pure arrogance.

Rennie sacked before the WC, Eddie Jones in.

No matter how bad it is at the Broncos, at least we're not Rugby Australia.

Wow, RA would be gagging for a guy like Donuts now that I reread this.

I just can't understand the pure stupidity of sacking a coach in a WC year and throwing away three years of build up for a guy that was so on the nose that he was sacked too.

NZ fans crying foul but they literally had two opportunities to take the lead in the last 10 minutes and missed both shots at goal.

Only one try in the game and the winning team wasn't even the one that scored it, the rest of them penalties, a player being binned for a head clash (deemed foul play) and a player being binned for knocking down the ball lol (deemed a deliberate knock on).

Rugby is such a shit sport.

He will be back in Japan soon. There is no excusing him for doing a job interview while he was there to coach in the WC.

The way he spoke to the media made it clear he held no accountability for the terrible way the team were performing.

Do love seeing the Wallabies just completely fall over after decades of pure arrogance.

He's also quit without taking a pay-out....?

That smells to me of someone trying to take the high road and that "I've done nothing wrong and its not my fault"

Rugby AU must have some massive internal issues going on. What a clusterfuck they are at the moment.

NZ fans crying foul but they literally had two opportunities to take the lead in the last 10 minutes and missed both shots at goal.

Only one try in the game and the winning team wasn't even the one that scored it, the rest of them penalties, a player being binned for a head clash (deemed foul play) and a player being binned for knocking down the ball lol (deemed a deliberate knock on).

They cry foul literally every time they lose a world cup final

They cry foul literally every time they lose a world cup final

At least they get there regularly. The Wallabies look as far as anyone from that.

Crazy to think that Australia is now COMFORTABLY behind all of:

South Africa
New Zealand
Ireland
England
France
Argentina
Wales
Scotland
Fiji
Japan

And at best, on par with - Italy, Tonga, Samoa and Uruguay
Portugal, Chile and others all look on the way up too.

Australia could conceivably end up outside the top 20 in the not too distant future unless something DRASTICALLY changes, that's tragic.

Jones basically took the money and ran. Make no mistake about it, he fucked the wallabies world cup campaign by not picking experienced leaders in the side and it showed. **** he even had ulterior motives by interviewing for the Japanese job before the world cup started. Which ever imbecile handed him a 5 year contract at RU headquarters deserves to be sacked as well.

At least they get there regularly. The Wallabies look as far as anyone from that.

Crazy to think that Australia is now COMFORTABLY behind all of:

South Africa
New Zealand
Ireland
England
France
Argentina
Wales
Scotland
Fiji
Japan

And at best, on par with - Italy, Tonga, Samoa and Uruguay
Portugal, Chile and others all look on the way up too.

Australia could conceivably end up outside the top 20 in the not too distant future unless something DRASTICALLY changes, that's tragic.

Weren't they only ever ahead of a few of them for a few years in the 90s? They've always sucked really.

One try in a whole game, and the team that scores it doesn't win :rofl

Pretty sure we've solved the mystery of why nobody is watching Union

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Broncosarethebest
  • barker
  • BruiserMk1
  • Alec
  • Porthoz
  • Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.