RUMOR: Israel Folau

You never say no to having a player like Folau.

surely the NRL would use their discretionary fund to bring him back to the game... at least they would if it is the Roosters (like the Lurker says)... or basically any Sydney club

surely the NRL would use their discretionary fund to bring him back to the game... at least they would if it is the Roosters (like the Lurker says)... or basically any Sydney club

its a slippery slope though because if the NRL starts forking out to get guys back in the game, there'd be at least a handful of players I can think of who could've gone the Folau route but remained loyal who would be knocking on Dave Smith's door and shouting "show ME the money"

its a slippery slope though because if the NRL starts forking out to get guys back in the game, there'd be at least a handful of players I can think of who could've gone the Folau route but remained loyal who would be knocking on Dave Smith's door and shouting "show ME the money"

They say the would do it for Burgess and SBW ... so if they would be prepared to do it for those two players, surely Folau also qualifies

They say the would do it for Burgess and SBW ... so if they would be prepared to do it for those two players, surely Folau also qualifies

Ok yeah... Well then as you said it'll certainly be interesting to see how it goes down if Brisbane is the club..

To James Hooper, Dean 'Poodle' Ritchie and Phil Plodfield it'll be "a great thing for Rugby League" if Folau comes back through Parramatta ... If it's Brisbane, it'll be "how on earth can they fit him in under the cap??"

You think our 2nd best centre is just going to sit on the sidelines and wait? This Kahu love is getting ridiculous.

he would be playing every sec game with hodges out with injury anyway.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.