RUMOR: Marmin Barba training with the first grade squad?

Our supercoach is reportedly 'gambling' this week on Kahu. IMHO he should be 'gambling' on Marmin. This bloke KNOWS how to score tries. Put him on the bench and inject him for 10-15 mins per half with a roving commission.

Nothing to lose now, we lose, we're gone. There aren't any more tomorrows unless we outscore our opponents. Might as well give this bloke a taste of NRL. Perhaps it might be enough to hang on to him...

Just watch Ipswich play at the moment.. this guy is a fucking weapon.

Not only is he lightning fast, he knows how to finish tries as good as his brother did in 2012, decent goal kicker as well. We'd be making a huge mistake letting him to go Union, I really hope he's around next year and Wayne gives him an opportunity on the wing at some stage.

Just watch Ipswich play at the moment.. this guy is a ****ing weapon.

Not only is he lightning fast, he knows how to finish tries as good as his brother did in 2012, decent goal kicker as well. We'd be making a huge mistake letting him to go Union, I really hope he's around next year and Wayne gives him an opportunity on the wing at some stage.

That is exactly what I have been saying.

He is playing like what a slimmed down Ben used to play for. If Hoffman leaves and we don't sign Boyd, we have a wing spot open, give him a shot.

Marmin had a quiet game, not sure what you guys were watching. His put down for the try was his highlight.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dee
  • GCBRONCO
  • Financeguy
  • Johnny92
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosMan
  • Fatboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.