[Rumour] Chris Sandow ---> Broncos

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
sandow to broncos? anyone hearing this rumour? and i say rumour i mean, i have no weight to this. some people on twitter reckon is actually happening.

Re: Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2014

I've seen it too. Surely not ...

I'd have been open to the idea at the end of last season but with no chance for a pre-season I don't really see it being very beneficial. That said, we have Hoffman at 6. As laughable as he often is, I cannot fathom have Sandow could be worse.

it seems like a few guesstimates going on really.

to play hypotheticals, i would take sandow, but only on the cheap, right now.

Considering where we currently are at I can't honestly say I don't want this rumour to be true, it sucks, but it's just the way it is

It's just a case of...

Well, he can't get a start at Parra and he's a Queenslander.

2 + 2 = Chris Sandow is coming to the Broncos.

I would take him gladly for just the year, on a bargin bin contract. If he's willing.

I think he could be a good buy for us if he has sorted out his issues outside of footy and improved his fitness. Can't be any worse than the options we have now.

Broncos should make sure he has got his priorities straight before signing him. I would hate for them to waste money on a player that doesn't play.

I also hope they don't pay what Parra paid for him. He is not worth that much...yet.

Last edited:

I can't see him coming unless we match is Parra contract and i highly doubt we will match his parra contract

There is a tweet on Moley's twitter page where he says that Parra know nothing about it..

It seems funny over the last few years that the main concern of a half is apparently how well they defend, rather than how well the steer the team out create opportunities

If we wanted a half that was a great defender but not much else why did we get rid of Wallace?

It seems funny over the last few years that the main concern of a half is apparently how well they defend, rather than how well the steer the team out create opportunities

If we wanted a half that was a great defender but not much else why did we get rid of Wallace?

Because he was extremely shit at the "not much else".

Last edited:
Anyone who seriously wants Sandow playing for us has to be deluded. Sure he may do something flashy every one in a while but he is useless defensively and couldn't tackle my grandad. Defence is one our major problems and having a loose cannon, overpaid halfback who misses more tackles than anyone else isn't going to help.

No to Sandow

Would take him on for this season, and this season alone, for basically free, I wouldn't be willing to pay him any more than $100k, start him at Five-Eighth and see how he goes, if he blossoms and does an Albert Kelly, great, we play him and Milf in the halves next season.

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • Fozz
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.