RUMOUR: Chris Walker wants to return to the Broncos

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sport/nrl/news/2014/10/chris-walker-returns-to-rugby-league-with-toowoomba-valleys-roosters/

As long as he's on chips and a coke, I don't mind if he wants to give Maranta a run for his money.

No fucking way.

It was a total piss-take, troll of a click-bait article. Then again, that's the bread and butter of the BHQ rumour mill.

Badel and co should surely have something better to write about in the days before the season opener.

Would be spectacular to see every tendon, ligament and muscle let go at the same time though. I'd pay to see that.

Would be spectacular to see every tendon, ligament and muscle let go at the same time though. I'd pay to see that.

just not the achilles, which he's ruptured a couple of times already

seriously, we'd have to be a world of trouble to even contemplate this...

Last edited:
We could reprise the famous `Walker's on, Walker's on', but in this case it would refer to the old gent on the wing using a walker.

If we signed a reasonably-fit Denan Kemp still in his 20's and didn't give him a run, there's no chance that Walker will be offered a contract.

On a side note, remember how Tuqiri whinged to the media that the Broncos didn't sign him when he came back with open arms last year? I didn't realise that we were obliged to sign players who really want to be at the club but won't get any game time.

Don't want him, no thanks.

Plenty of good young outside backs around the club to chose from instead.

If we signed a reasonably-fit Denan Kemp still in his 20's and didn't give him a run, there's no chance that Walker will be offered a contract.

On a side note, remember how Tuqiri whinged to the media that the Broncos didn't sign him when he came back with open arms last year? I didn't realise that we were obliged to sign players who really want to be at the club but won't get any game time.

Well we would of considering he was probably a better than using Maranta and possibly Vidot.

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • bb_gun
  • Fitzy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Behind enemy lines
  • broncos4life
  • Mustafur
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fozz
  • Jazza
  • Hoof Hearted
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fatboy
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.