RUMOUR: Eels interested in Hunt

Hunt- Still did more for the Broncos than Taylor did for the Titans
Pearce- Despite everything, is pretty fucking good at his club
Cherry-Evans- Can do many things Taylor can't, tackle for example
Reynolds- Better kicking game than Taylor and has shown it more than 10 times at club level
Johnson- His 7 good minutes at the end of every game is still more than every good thing Taylor has done this one season
Hodkinson- Had to play with the shittest team to ever play rugby league but is still a pretty good half-back
Haha, good one! :takdir:

Now jokes aside, who was better than Taylor in 2016 besides Thurston?

If Oates is still in the back line next season on the wing he will miss reeds passing game. Because Opacic didn't have the best passing game for big Oates

Tom has a much better passing game than we have seen from him so far. Hopefully, his shoulder surgeries will be a success for him and we won't see him hindered with them like he was when he broke into the team this year.

If he leaves which I don't believe he will, I reckon Kodi Nikorima is more of a hooker player then anything else even though he can play halfback.

I'll try.

Side note, if you're ever around Sydney town. Give a holla. Down here these days. Footy friends lacking.

Meet-up at the SFS or ANZ next season! I'll try not to flake like the Manly prelim in 2011. :icon10:

if he leaves, do you guys think wayne will sign someone from the super league in england?
or someone like adam reynolds or luke brooks?
dont give me crap just thinkin outside the box
and if the hunt/radradra swap is true i would ove it imagine radradra and oates on the wing!! Like tuqiri and sailor comob back in th eday!! WOWWW :o_o::o_o::o_o:

I haven't seen enough of Kodi in the halves to really comment.

Although I reckon he could make a great hooker if he commits to it and puts on a little size and really works on his defence/contact.

That's a pretty big if though.

Running yes. Defending no.

And we saw that against the storm when Big Oates went off and he had to defend against the big Fijian. :shot:

But I love his speed from hooker and his passing game.

And we saw that against the storm when Big Oates went off and he had to defend against the big Fijian. :shot:

But I love his speed from hooker and his passing game.
Defending on the wing is totally different from defending in the ruck. Not that he is that flashy there either...

Kodi is best used as a utility or possibly as a 5/8. Defensively, there's no way he can handle the hooker position for longer periods imo, especially not the initial onslaught.

Unread

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Skathen
  • Broncorob
  • cento
  • Alec
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.