RUMOUR: Samoa lists Vidot's club team as "North Queensland"

abashii

abashii

NRL Player
Contributor
Jul 14, 2014
Fox just listed Vidot's club as North Queensland. Is it a fuckup or has Vidot been given his mid-season marching papers?

Edit: maybe not the right thread but buggered if I know how to move this post.

Last edited:
I dunno how this could have occurred without the media getting a sniff, so it could be just simple human error, but the Samoan selecters could know something the rest of us don't.

After his last performance, I would not be surprised at all if Bennett wielded the axe with a bit of extra fury.

CD_bgiaUUAAcyqH.jpg

I hope it wasn't human error.

Vossy referred to Vidot as a Bronco during the call, so probably just a mistake on the card.

Let's hope it wasn't a mistake :lol:

And this is how people like the Mole and the Lurker get their rumours a lot of the time.

Didn't they list Milford as Brisbane Broncos last time around too?

Reminds me of SBW when some French rugby club or whatever that listed him on their site ages before he took off.

Interesting story if true but I doubt it. It doesn't make much sense for the Cowboys to chase him. O'Neill and Winterstein are better wingers. If he's going as a depth player he's probably better off just staying put.

Ps does anyone know Vidot's contract situation? Is he off-contract this year?

Last edited:
Ps does anyone know the length Vidot's contract situation? Is he off-contract this year?

Yep, off contract this year. I can't imagine we'll re-sign him so hopefully he'll be able to find a new club.

Vidot's post on Facebook after he wasn't picked in Round 1 showed that he has a great attitude - he just said something along the lines of "I'm really disappointed but will work hard to get back into the team." He just copped it on the chin.

I have nothing against the bloke, I just hop he can find himself a new club and can be as successful as possible (without scoring against us in the future).

Vidot's post on Facebook after he wasn't picked in Round 1 showed that he has a great attitude - he just said something along the lines of "I'm really disappointed but will work hard to get back into the team." He just copped it on the chin.

I have nothing against the bloke, I just hop he can find himself a new club and can be as successful as possible (without scoring against us in the future).

Did you miss the part where he packed a sad and tried to find a new club? He almost ended up at Souths.

Did you miss the part where he packed a sad and tried to find a new club? He almost ended up at Souths.

TBF we still don't know who instigated it and why it fell down.

By similar logic: I hear McCullough has been dropped next week for a suprise No.9 selection.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Redux
  • Splinter
  • jarro65
  • FACTHUNT
  • Thelmus
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fatboy
  • Broncorob
  • Johnny92
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Harry Sack
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.