• Thread starter 88to2006Glorydays
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
88to2006Glorydays

88to2006Glorydays

NYC Player
Jul 9, 2013
I have it on good authority that Tariq Sims has requested a release from the cowboys and wants to return to the Broncos. Apparently he is not happy being up NQ and off the radar which affect his chance for NSW selections.

If this is 100% then it should be in the papers tomorrow.

Re: Tariq Sims to the Broncos

every day of the week and twice on sundays .... in top form, he's an animal.

Last edited:

Does that mean we will get his fucking cockhead brother too?

I would be keen but that means another backrower although Tariq can probably play prop as well.

He is the hard running, hard hitting, aggressive forward people have wanted.

I would love it if he came back to the Broncos. However, not if his brother Ashton wants to follow.

Rumour tags mang.

Not really in the market for another back rower, but sure, if the price is right.

Wouldn't say no to him. His brother can stay there though. Glenn to the bench instead of Lowrie...

We need a bit of mongrel. I wouldn't mind him. We should never have lost him in the first place.

He is now saying he wants a Sydney club.

Sorry guys.

Sorry guys.

Makes more sense to me. A few Sydney clubs are crying out for a quality backrower like Tariq.

I'd take him but Taumalolololo is the man we want.

Yeah, this is all manner of plausible. Paul Green can take his starting lock position and shove it, because Tariq wants an immediate release to join the most crowded backrow in the NRL because NSW never picks Cowboys, only Broncos.

Sorry guys.

So in the space of 20 minutes your "good authority info" has changed ... stop trolling

This thread gave me cancer.

Thread Closed. What a waste of time that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.