Rumour: William Hopoate

B

Broncos

Banned User
Jul 24, 2013
Pretty much signed sealed and delivered according to my sauce :thumbup1:

Pretty much signed sealed and delivered according to my sauce :thumbup1:

Pretty hard for him to be signed since he has a contract with the Eels. And with the trouble they have had signing players I doubt they will release him.

Pretty hard for him to be signed since he has a contract with the Eels. And with the trouble they have had signing players I doubt they will release him.
Has his contract actually commenced yet? I heard there were rumours that the Eels were paying him while he was on his mission, but if that isn't the case, how can you break something you haven't commenced, especially when you haven't played in nearly 2 years?

Really another poster who claims to have inside knowledge of Broncos recruitment ... give me a break. :001_rolleyes:

Has his contract actually commenced yet? I heard there were rumours that the Eels were paying him while he was on his mission, but if that isn't the case, how can you break something you haven't commenced, especially when you haven't played in nearly 2 years?

If he has a signed contract (which I assume he does) saying he will be playing for Parramatta in 2014, he can't then sign a contract saying he will be playing for us in 2014. For starters the ARLC would never register ours because he has a legally binding Eels contract.

He may have only signed a letter of intent

I can only go by whats been reported in the media and they have previously said he has a water tight contract.

I think everyone’s missed the most startling part about this thread – the OP’s username … how in the blue **** has it taken until now for someone to choose ‘Broncos’ as their alias !!??

Last edited:
Considering they came out and said that would fight one of the English forwards backing out (once they realized how dodge the team was) I doubt they'd let hopo go

Maybe we are hoping Parra forgot they signed him while they get caught up in the Norman hysteria...

our team for next year:

1. Ben Barba
2. Karmichael Hunt
3. Will Hopoate
4. Cheyse Blair
5. Jharal Yow Yeh
6. Shaun Johnson
7. Daly Cherry Evans
8. David Shillington
9. Cameron Smith
10. Tom Learoyd-Lahrs
11. Sam Thaiday
12. David Stagg
13. Feleti Mateo

We wouldn't be able to afford a bench let alone a squad of 25

I won't believe it until FaithinHook transcribes an article from his local rag about Anthony Griffin confirming it with a wink and a nod while in line at the buffet at the leagues club....

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • RodF
  • marw
  • GCBRONCO
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Tim K
  • broncsgoat
  • ezpz
  • azza.79
  • Broncorob
  • Strop
  • lynx000
  • BroncosAlways
  • Lurker
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Xzei
  • Fozz
  • Thelmus
  • Justwin
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.