6. Shaun Johnson
7. Daly Cherry Evans
8. David Shillington
9. Cameron Smith
10. Tom Learoyd-Lahrs
11. Sam Thaiday
12. David Stagg
13. Feleti Mateo

no coincidence you stopped typing at 13 players, because they would take up the entire salary cap !

Just to fuel the fire.... Hoppa's management have apparently been making enquiries about 'how watertight' the contract is. But apart from that, anything to do with the Broncos is BS.

Hoffman, Hodges, moose, hannant, Glenn, Gillett and parker are all such poor players at the moment. Hopefully they don't drag down the standard of the qld cup feeder teams they are affiliated with. I'm so glad we will get cheese Blair, he must be the best centre in the game at the moment.

Hoffman, Hodges, moose, hannant, Glenn, Gillett and parker are all such poor players at the moment. Hopefully they don't drag down the standard of the qld cup feeder teams they are affiliated with. I'm so glad we will get cheese Blair, he must be the best centre in the game at the moment.

Haha you have some gold posts

Just to fuel the fire.... Hoppa's management have apparently been making enquiries about 'how watertight' the contract is. But apart from that, anything to do with the Broncos is BS.

I'm under the impression he loves living in brisvegas

I'm under the impression he loves living in brisvegas

This has been said by the man himself. It won't happen, but how awesome would it be if that player swapped happened. Eels lose Hoppa, gain Norman. Watch the suicide rate in West Sydney skyrocket.

Just out of curiosity, who was the banned OP Broncos other username(s).

Hopoate would be ideal to play fullback if we don't end up getting Barba

i have heard the same thing from some peeps at church that he wants to stay in Brisbane and play for the broncos next season.

Having spoken to the guy a few times now (just keeps knocking on my door), he knows exactly whats going on in the footy world - anyways, if he's coming to the Broncs he can start fat camp now.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Justwin
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Aldo
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  • Harry Sack
  • ivanhungryjak
  • broncsgoat
  • Brocko
  • broncos4life
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Scorchie
  • Fozz
  • lynx000
  • Mr Fourex
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Battler
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.