NEWS Run Anthony, run!

This. And I read what Seibold has said above that he wants Milf and Croft to return to the style of play we had back in '15 & '16

For mine, Milford went downhill, relatively speaking, when he/we lost our last genuine halfback in Hunt. Since then, the game plan went belly up. Milf had to do it all on his own and we saw what happened. His natural game was stifled, changed, he forced to be what he wasn't.

If you look at this highlight reel, you see what happens when Milf combined with Hunt, especially when they were on the same side, especially when they supported and combined with each other. That is what I am hoping will happen again now that we have at last a genuine halfback who also has a decent running game, which will suit a combination with Milf to a tee. Milf rejuvanted, with a game plan to suit. Can't wait.

This is like watching a completely different player. It's very sad.

This is like watching a completely different player. It's very sad.

Yes it is sad. I am so hoping that working with a decent half back like Croft (and to an extent Turps at hooker) can get him back a long way to where he was in those days when he had Hunt to work with

Active Now

• The Don
  • I bleed Maroon
  • GCBRONCO
  • Battler
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Justwin
  • Midean
  • ezpz
  • broncs30
  • Morkel
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • Gympie devil
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Santa
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • westy316
  • marw
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Strop
... and 31 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.