Sam Kasiano

B

Brent81

Made Legal Threat to BHQ
Oct 31, 2012
With the Bulldogs signing Fafita, there is widespread speculation that Kasiano will go.

Do people think that we should consider him as an option.

I think we all agree we are one big bopper light and his ball skills would be handy, particularly with Barba and Milford hunting around him.

Would be a very handy replacement for Hannant (Honestly reckon he's gone to the Titans after this season), we could potentially for 2015 have..

8. Kasiano
10. McGuire
11. Gillett
12. Thaiday
13. Parker

14. Glenn
15. Kennedy

That's an amazing pack.

There's no way he signs for a team that has Barba in it. More chance of DCE frankly.
People were saying the same about Pritchard, and he seemed to be on very friendly terms with Barba at the end of the game at ANZ...

Kasiano is a great ball player (him and Graham both are the best 2 at the Dogs), and he provides something our current worker props don't.

Having said that, I don't think we need any more props, sign a half ffs.

I'd take him, provided we cleared out some of the dead wood to keep cap space.

As pointed out, it's not our weakest area, but he provides impact and ball playing ability. Our bench is limited in both respects.

Kasiano is a great ball player (him and Graham both are the best 2 at the Dogs), and he provides something our current worker props don't.

Having said that, I don't think we need any more props, sign a half ffs.

I'm thinking as a replacement for Hannant.

I think Brisbane need to look at the team and say "what are we missing".

If you do that I reckon Brisbane is (as of next year) missing a halfback and a big bopper. If you can get a big bopper who can ball play even better.

Think about this team:

1. Barba
2. Vidot
3. Copley
4. Hodges
5. Hoffman
6. Milford
7. Hunt
8. Kasiano
9. McCullough
10. McGuire
11. Glen
12. Thaiday
13. Gillett
14. Kennedy
15. Lowrie/Stagg
16. Granville
17. Molo

Very talented ball playing prop but we've already got enough top forwards and the halves is where we need someone.

I'll be surprised if Kasiano ends up being anything more than a one season wonder.

One benefit of having Kasiano in the team is that he's allowed like a minute to get off a player after he's tackled them.

No. Kasiano is too bloody fat.

He might be a bad influence on Sammy..

I'm thinking as a replacement for Hannant.

I think Brisbane need to look at the team and say "what are we missing".

If you do that I reckon Brisbane is (as of next year) missing a halfback and a big bopper. If you can get a big bopper who can ball play even better.

Think about this team:

1. Barba
2. Vidot
3. Copley
4. Hodges
5. Hoffman
6. Milford
7. Hunt
8. Kasiano
9. McCullough
10. McGuire
11. Glen
12. Thaiday
13. Gillett
14. Kennedy
15. Lowrie/Stagg
16. Granville
17. Molo

Where the bloody hell is Parker? lol

Where the bloody hell is Parker? lol

I hate doing this. I alwys forget someone.

Parker at 13 and Gillett into the 2nd row and Glenn to the bench.

Done.

Unread

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Morkel
  • Fitzy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.