Sam Thaiday

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Sammy isn't just playing football at the standard he was playing in 2006, his playing to his potential that has probably been expected from him since he hit the scene, I know people are worried about losing Hannant(and dont get me wrong his a player I definately want to keep) but gee if it was Sammy I would be absolutely shattered. His showing every area you want from a forward we have wanted for so long, he can make the metres, the linebreak, his got the mobility for his size and his got the ballskills we have lacked from our forwards and he can play for long periods of time. He has been a large factor for our wins this season, especially the past two games and I cannot believe he missed out in a spot for Australia, Queensland will be glad to have him and will be one of the first picked. A big congrats goes to Sammy icon_thumbs_u

hes been my fave player since late 2005, the guy never stops trying. thats all i can ask for really.

i don't know how long he has remaining on his contract, [icon_shru but when he runs out, he should be a priority signing before anyone else.

I agree, he has been a great player since 2006.

Agreed, he has been immense these last few weeks. Easilly our most standout player along with Ennis.

Alec said:
Agreed, he has been immense these last few weeks. Easilly our most standout player along with Ennis.

Agree completely! He was absolutely superb last night, everything was quality.

However what about Wally???? He is absolutely carving up too, he was really dominant last night [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi _woohoo_

GCBRONCO said:
Sammy isn't just playing football at the standard he was playing in 2006, his playing to his potential that has probably been expected from him since he hit the scene, I know people are worried about losing Hannant(and dont get me wrong his a player I definately want to keep) but gee if it was Sammy I would be absolutely shattered. His showing every area you want from a forward we have wanted for so long, he can make the metres, the linebreak, his got the mobility for his size and his got the ballskills we have lacked from our forwards and he can play for long periods of time. He has been a large factor for our wins this season, especially the past two games and I cannot believe he missed out in a spot for Australia, Queensland will be glad to have him and will be one of the first picked. A big congrats goes to Sammy icon_thumbs_u

ABSOLUTELY! And we now have the team to win this premiership.

Sam Thaiday is fricken Awesome!!!!! So exciting whenever he's on the field - finally letting the other team's fans see why Sammy is a crowd favourite at the Broncos. Yay SAMMY! [eusa_clap.gi

I'm happy for the bloke. Good to see him having a real dig at it.

He's killing it. Playing out of his skin. Provide some real impact for Qld in origin.

such a differnece from last year in terms of time on the field and making it all quality.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Griffo
  • Reds2011
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • Broncorob
  • Dash
  • broncsgoat
  • mrslong
  • bb_gun
  • Mr Fourex
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Fitzy
  • bert_lifts
  • ChewThePhatt
  • upthebroncs
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.