NEWS Sam Walker signs with Roosters

does anyone who has watched this kid play know if he has played fullback at all?
He's more of an organiser than a 6.
We have Dearden which Seibold is betting on. I can't see Broncos making him a priority sadly. He will go to the roosters

I think Tommy has more to his game than good defence and a passable kicking game. I'm sure he's been told to do nothing but the basics until such times as Siebs feels he has had time to adjust to the pace of the game. Then he'll allow,him to play a little more heads up footy.
Just like houses, you need a solid base/platform before building on top of that. I dont mind him working his way into things,

but after his injury, it will be interesting to see how SOS goes.

Yes mate
[automerge]1560156703[/automerge]
I think our coach is going to turn a few away
Yep... I'm sure it wasnt the greater opportunity and probably more money.... It was the coach who has debuted an 18 year old half back and has shown faith in half a dozen young players. It must be off putting for those young players coming through, all that faith and opportunity for young players, very off putting... Souffs really fought hard for a coach the players hated too...

Last edited:

Active Now

• Midean
  • Mustafur
  • Lurker
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.