Saturday Spoilers. *both game talk inside*

• Thread starter Major JW Hochstetter
  • Start date
briareos said:
I tipped the Eels [eusa_doh

Jarryd Hayne! [icon_lol1. [eusa_clap.gi [icon_lol1. Love your work, son. icon_thumbs_u That was so hilarious.

What did hayne do ?

Scotty said:
What did hayne do ?

Took an intercept near the Cowboys line, ended up being outrun by Ashley Graham(!) who was heading him off so he headed infield and got tackled 30m out from the Eels tryline. And lost the ball.

Wow, that's a 50 point turnaround from last week (kick to come). First time (other than Round 3) that I've tipped against the Cowboys and they produce this!

[icon_lol1. at Cayless. Puts on an obvious strip, ball gets picked up by a Cowboy who runs 20m to score with no Eels nearby. [icon_lol1.

briareos said:
Cowboys defence does it again. Finch in for Parra's first.

Ty Williams...WHY? Why does he keep getting selected?!?!?! Seriously, Murray...WHY? [icon_shru

He is probably one of the softest players going around at the moment. can't tackle, won't take on the line at full speeed Hes got the yips bad.

Je$ter said:
briareos said:
Cowboys defence does it again. Finch in for Parra's first.

Ty Williams...WHY? Why does he keep getting selected?!?!?! Seriously, Murray...WHY? [icon_shru

He is probably one of the softest players going around at the moment. can't tackle, won't take on the line at full speeed Hes got the yips bad.

He sucks, always did suck and always will suck its a disgrace he has donned a maroon jersey.

The Rock said:
St George are an absolute disgrace. That's all there is to it IMO. They had the game won, but they give away the gayest, most STUPID penalties and they do the dumbest things ever. I feel so sorry for St George fans, they would have to be the most frustrating club to watch.

What were you saying about Ryles [icon_lol1.

Re: Saturday Spoilers.

Aeetee said:
Thats not a king hit, bloody good shot though. Wonder what he said to him too piss him off.

Anyway bring on the Cows and Eels.......

I thought it was a joke he was sent off.The guy obviously mouthed something to him it was clear to see.Agree with Aeetee.Just a good solid punch.
Word is he will get a long suspension.Why?What is this game becoming?Ugly to see the kids face such a mess but gees this is league and thowing a punch shouldnt mean a long suspension.

Saints supporters are furious that Ryles keeps getting picked.Ring a bell [icon_evillaugh

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.