SBW / Mike Tyson

Tyson just responded to SBW and said it would be an insult to the sport If he was to fight him and that if he gets back in the ring it will be against a real boxer [emoji23]
Damn, I really wanted to see it too. Was always gonna be the case I guess, am actually kinda surprised mike bothered to respond at all. Need to remember Sonny is afterall part of this guy's crew.

Here is a video of a 53 year old Mike Tyson ... If SBW gets into the ring with him, he better make sure his life insurance is paid up

Daily afternoon randomness 49 photos 33 1

SBW is probably a complete nobody to Tyson, but apparently Tyson is dead broke? Could almost see a fixed fight if Sonny could afford it.

Don't think he is broke Tyson ranch would be making him good money

Here is a video of a 53 year old Mike Tyson ... If SBW gets into the ring with him, he better make sure his life insurance is paid up

I’ve heard your gallbladder / large intestine function better when they’re inside your body, rather than off somewhere in the crowd.

"I'm back"
Could it be happening?
[automerge]1589417414[/automerge]

Those body shots are painful to watch, I think it'd lift me through the celiing
im starting to wonder if the whole thing is just viral marketing for smart cups, whatever that is.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.