Season 2022

The words came out of Kevvies mouth in the interview. He said he expects an answer in the next 7 days.

It’s not the first time Kev has put Staggs as the first step in his priorities but also what Kev says and what actually happens have been wildly different since day 1.

Maybe he has a few half options and has given Staggs 7 days to except his contract - if Staggs stays, a cheaper option like SJ, if Staggs goes an expensive offer to DCE or Moses.

9 news saying us signing an experienced playmaker depends on if we sign Staggs or not and he expects and answer in the next 7 days. That's fucked if we are going to sacrifice an experienced half back for the toe licker.

the media have been spouting that shit for months ... everyone on the media have to back each other's crap up

9 news saying us signing an experienced playmaker depends on if we sign Staggs or not and he expects and answer in the next 7 days. That's fucked if we are going to sacrifice an experienced half back for the toe licker.
Come on mate your better than that , 9 news ain't no source.

We should be targeting Reynolds regardless.
I just watched the interview and I really didn’t get the feeling that Staggs was holding up anything else. I think it was more of a deflection tactic to avoid being asked questions about who he’s targeting.

I just watched the interview and I really didn’t get the feeling that Staggs was holding up anything else. I think it was more of a deflection tactic to avoid being asked questions about who he’s targeting.

He 100% said he expects an answer from Staggs in the next 7 days.

He 100% said he expects an answer from Staggs in the next 7 days.
Yeah I know, I didn’t mean that. I mean the part before where you mentioned Staggs signing impacting whether or not they bring in an experienced half.

Yeah I know, I didn’t mean that. I mean the part before where you mentioned Staggs signing impacting whether or not they bring in an experienced half.

Oh that, he's said that before as well that our next priority is Staggs signing. I thought that was a given thats how we are operating.

Oh that, he's said that before as well that our next priority is Staggs signing. I thought that was a given thats how we are operating.

Yeah I remember the last time he said it because it annoyed me to no end but I didn’t quite get the same vibe from this. I think there will definitely be an experienced half at the club next year.

Smokin Joe at least lead everyone to think it’ll be DCE but Johnson is probably the most likely. They’ll likely partner Staggs if he stays which isn’t the worst thing ever.

I don’t think it’s a coincidence that Donaghy starts this weekend and Kev expects a result on Staggs within 7 days. I think Donaghy has been a major part of the delay.

Yeah I remember the last time he said it because it annoyed me to no end but I didn’t quite get the same vibe from this. I think there will definitely be an experienced half at the club next year.

Smokin Joe at least lead everyone to think it’ll be DCE but Johnson is probably the most likely. They’ll likely partner Staggs if he stays which isn’t the worst thing ever.

I don’t think it’s a coincidence that Donaghy starts this weekend and Kev expects a result on Staggs within 7 days. I think Donaghy has been a major part of the delay.

Cant remember the interview, but he did come out and say we wont worry about the player market until we sort out Staggs contract or words to that effect, It is annoying.

Cant remember the interview, but he did come out and say we wont worry about the player market until we sort out Staggs contract or words to that effect, It is annoying.

I just wonder how much is Staggs and how much is the club, as far as delays go. When you hear Dearden hadn’t been made an offer.

I haven't seen any more of the interview than this, in which Kevvie didn't say within 7 days unless you've seen more? He said the next couple of days. I mean I guess that is easy to interpret as 7 days to be fair.

He literally said he expects an answer in the next 7 days in that interview you posted.

I just wonder how much is Staggs and how much is the club, as far as delays go. When you hear Dearden hadn’t been made an offer.

Dunno mate. It could be they are holding off to give Donaghy some good news to announce. Who knows.

I'm expecting DD to walk in all Mr Big Balls and announce a few signings shortly after tbh.
vince mcmahon GIF

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • davidp
  • Financeguy
  • Mustafur
  • Cavalo
  • Browny
  • Evander
  • Big Del
  • cento
  • Foordy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncosAlways
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Justwin
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Astro
  • ChewThePhatt
  • thenry
  • Harry Sack
  • Sproj
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.