Second Test; Australia v New Zealand at the WACA

15th century in 45 tests no wonder he is my favourite player.

I wonder if we can get back to those heights of the mid 2000s?

I wonder if we can get back to those heights of the mid 2000s?

I wish mate but remember that team was the closest thing you will see to invincibility in sport, everyone in the team was a legend and even the strongest teams in the world were crushed by them.

Khawaja scans tomorrow; doesn't look for his left hammy.

****.. Just when things are starting to look up for us, arguably our 2nd most important batsmen gets injured. Khawaja locking down that 3 spot has been crucial to our success so far, puts a lot less pressure on Smith & co.

I guess if he's done for the Summer we'll bring in Bancroft and shift Burns to 3 or something

Could bring in Klinger he has been killing it recently

****.. Just when things are starting to look up for us, arguably our 2nd most important batsmen gets injured. Khawaja locking down that 3 spot has been crucial to our success so far, puts a lot less pressure on Smith & co.

I guess if he's done for the Summer we'll bring in Bancroft and shift Burns to 3 or something

Burns has to stay opening. I would be surprised if Usmans summer is over.

Take a punt on Travis Dean. ;)

You are either Victorian or very very stupid even though you included the wink. There has been supposedly credible Vic journos saying Dean should be selected.

He's looking at a month out. They won't move Burns. Smith to 3 and new middle order.

Have you seen the guy bat?

I don't care. He has played 2 bloody games. If Sam Heazlett makes runs at the Gabba today are we going to start calling for him to make the test team?

Another terrible test pitch prepared over at the WACA. They wonder why test cricket attendances are in decline. The pitches are just so one sided. There isn't a true battle between bat and ball at all. I didn't think they would produce a pitch flatter than the Gabba but they did.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncosgirl
  • kman
  • Fozz
  • The True King
  • Sproj
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Skyblues87
  • Brocko
  • heartly87
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Big Del
  • GCBRONCO
  • lynx000
  • Bucking Beads
  • Jedhead
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.