James Segeyaro Discussion

Loving Seggy would happy to se him extend.
Just hope it isn’t at Turpin’s expense (and kind of hoping it is at Maccas expense).

I'm honestly surprised by the news. Segs appeared to be on the outer after the DUI and his selection appeared to be a result of the halves crisis at the club.

Here's hoping he takes it with both hands. With running dummy halves it's important to spend a pre-season with them to understand their style of play. Of the three, Segs has the highest ceiling and is the most like Damien Cook who was an important cog in Seibs' system down at Souths.

**** I am well stoked with this news.
Fingers crossed this means that Turpin and Fifita are the next two players to put pen to paper.

I'm still holding out hope that there may be a chance that Macca moves to the Dogs next year

“I think they are trying to keep both of us."

From that statement, we can safely say that Macca ain't going nowhere.

Wouldn't be paying him more than minimum wage, I trust because he isn't worth much more than that. Personally, for a team on major rebuild, I wouldn't have bothered with a 28 yo journeyman but he is good cover, I guess.

“I think they are trying to keep both of us."

From that statement, we can safely say that Macca ain't going nowhere.
Wasn't he talking about Turpin?
[automerge]1563868453[/automerge]
Wouldn't be paying him more than minimum wage, I trust because he isn't worth much more than that. Personally, for a team on major rebuild, I wouldn't have bothered with a 28 yo journeyman but he is good cover, I guess.
Macca can be the cover. A great signing, I put it on-par with the Benji Marshall on minimum wage signing. Very astute from Seibold and the club.

Last edited:
I wonder what he benches and curls. He's got mondo arms.

Segeyaro at minimum wage is/would be close to the best bargain buy in the league. Marshall was great but I think Segeyaro has more chance of playing somewhere near career best football.

Hopefully he gets more game time next year could be a smokie for the 14 for QLD next year.

I'm honestly surprised by the news. Segs appeared to be on the outer after the DUI and his selection appeared to be a result of the halves crisis at the club.

Here's hoping he takes it with both hands. With running dummy halves it's important to spend a pre-season with them to understand their style of play. Of the three, Segs has the highest ceiling and is the most like Damien Cook who was an important cog in Seibs' system down at Souths.
Love the way Segy plays with his enthusiasm and has a lot of charisma about him.

Quick service and his running game are obviously his attributes, my one concern with him is he does have the tendacy to shoot out of the defensive line leaving team mates exposed.

Has he actually re-signed yet?

Has he actually re-signed yet?
Segeyaro to Melbourne? Just saw Segs at this (allegedly) uber cool joint here in Melbourne. Moon Dog World ! Ha ha, a factory repurposed, so cool durrr. [emoji849]

Segeyaro to Melbourne? Just saw Segs at this (allegedly) uber cool joint here in Melbourne. Moon Dog World ! Ha ha, a factory repurposed, so cool durrr. [emoji849]

JFC did you really have to bump this shit NOW??

Sorry, off season you know! My bad

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.