Seibold boosted by chairman's support and Dearden inclusion

Like myself I'd guess Seibold has watched a detailed replay of the match and again like me he took heart from seeing that we were better than the dreadful score showed. Isaako was terrible and Croft and Milford only marginally better. If the weather stays fine I believe we won't see Melbourne smash us. Sure they'll win but we'll get on the board and it will be an improved performance.

The fact that Seibold said Dearden would take pressure off Croft in the organisation department shows what a failure of a signing he has been. Incredible that we needed a halfback to take organising pressure off the halfback who was meant to take the organising pressure off Milford.

Should be Milford and Dearden in the halves with Croft dropped.

The fact that Seibold said Dearden would take pressure off Croft in the organisation department shows what a failure of a signing he has been. Incredible that we needed a halfback to take organising pressure off the halfback who was meant to take the organising pressure off Milford.

I think they might have bought croft to cover Milford. I think they thought/hoped Milford might not take up the player option. There was talk the Tigers wanted Milford. Croft is 22. He has time to develop. We just need someone now.

Last edited:

What we need is another coach to come in and take the pressure off Pies.

I too think it was a poor call but not for the same reason! For me, to get what he was after you get an older, much more seasoned halfback. I have a son 24, very high iq, strong and I'd say very well schooled and with developing thinking skills. I have a lot of faith in his abilities. However, if he was asked to direct staff/players/people who were considerably older and experienced I'd guess the task for him would be extremely difficult.

Croft is two years younger and the gap in experience even wider. He would never have been my choice but not because I think he's rubbish. I don't at all and I hope he sticks around. No, I'd have looked to the ISC and searched for a 27-30 year old who will never be a superstar but would kill his mother for a chance.

Someone who would do a job, nothing flash, just a job. Someone happy to direct gorillas where to go, when to run and be in position to put in a kick. I'd simplify the job too. Kick for the corners preferably into touch. Even that job would be made easier for him by my instruction to kick it just hard enough to make it dead over the sideline. I would make sure my team got lots of breaks and time to reset. Structure and more importantly, rhythm and timing, just like the psychologist suggested.

I wouldn't even ask this halfback to set up fancy plays, nope. Just move it on to the nrl superstars he gets to play with. I wouldn't burden him with playmaking, just be in position, feed the scrums and try hard to get in the road of the blokes running at him. I wouldn't even count his missed tackles unless he had a thousand!

Surprise, you know who he is!
loosely follow snooker. hard not to like rocket tho.

also you quoted and responded to yourself, i'm starting to think you might be trump. and not judd.

Last edited:

also you quoted and responded to yourself, i'm starting to think you might be trump. and not judd.
Trump agreed with his own tweet. Not quite the same.

Moved Goalposts Poster

Oh, I did too! Silly old git. ****, I hope I don't quote this!

Chris Johns (major stakeholder in the Broncos) claims the AGM was shenanigans. Chairman and CEO only answered softball questions emailed to them, ignoring all the tougher questions.

Last edited:
Chris Johns (major stakeholder in the Broncos) claims the AGM was shenanigans. Chairman and CEO only answered softball questions emailed to them, ignoring all the tougher questions.

How many shares does he actually own??

Could he just own one share and decided to chuck his questions in... and is now "outraged" that they didn't answer every single question.

Who knows, but anyone can be a shareholder if you have 40cents to spare. He's not the only one pissed off at those suits during the AGM. Anyways, I agree with him, the whole club needs to be blown up, sack em all including half the team.

Last edited:

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Sproj
  • bb_gun
  • Dash
  • ell.d33
  • I bleed Maroon
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Splinter
  • Fitzy
  • winslow_wong
  • Harry Sack
  • Locky field goal
  • Manofoneway
  • Brocko
  • Financeguy
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Wolfie
  • heartly87
... and 29 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.