NEWS Seibold calls on senior Broncos to show more leadership

I see your point with Turps and Seggy, i agree they should be there. However with Mc having contract in his favour and throwing away 400k-600k creates political shitstorm in a few ways especially after the cleanout that has already gone on. I want him moved on - i don't think he is the future of the club at 9, he would be fine in other teams but not ours.

Re Boyd, he really isnt even going to fit in at centre. Both Bird and Staggs are far better. We have Dearden next year at 7, Milf at 6 and a selection of younger backs coming through that could move to 1 and do a better job in attack than Boyd. He just doesn't fit anymore based on his current form.

I think even if he was in good form, it’s time to move on. How many are left from 2015? Maybe one or two too many.

Seibold doin the same shit again in the finals and expecting a different result. And this is the result of Seibold not admitting to his mistakes and repeating it. Take some f'kn responsibility FFS!!!!!

If the club is serious, there will be at least 3 players told to move on or they will serve out their contract in reserves.

Heck, if I was Seibold, I'd be hooking 2 players if Parra score first in the second half. Take Macca and Boyd straight off, send a fucking message at least.

Boyd actually tried to duck the football instead of competing lmao.

Here's your leadership coach...

shit-sandwich.jpg

I think it’s insulting to Glenn to compare the two. Glenn has been all those things, reliable being the most apt of the descriptors. Boyd’s criticism has mostly been based around his lack of reliability. You know what to expect from Glenn and he almost always delivers. Boyd’s best and worst form patches are very contrasting. I have never seen Glenn show some of the lapses in effort that Boyd has over the last 2 seasons.

To imply that frustrations toward Boyd come from jealousy is an obvious troll, and purposefully aiming to antagonise.

As always, you chose the opposing stance to the majority because you enjoy the argument and it makes you feel like you are smarter than everyone. Except most of your posts are just contrarianism and grandiloquence, as opposed to rational arguments.
This kind of response typifies the majority on this and most other forums. You read a post and blindly miss pertinent details. I outlined three grounds which impel most posters to offer their thoughts. I've seen some of the most ridiculous claims concerning Boyd on this forum and it got me pondering on the thinking(if any!) underpinning the posts. Jealousy was just one. I also noted Glenns reliability. How did you miss that?

A contrary view is not by necessity incorrect. Just because I have a view that doesn't align with the majority doesn't make me wrong and I'll readily change my position if presented with sufficient and sound reasoning.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • GCBRONCO
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  • KateBroncos1812
  • MrRobot
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • winslow_wong
  • something
  • Financeguy
  • Broncorob
  • broncoscope
  • pennywisealfie
  • Justwin
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.