NEWS Seibold fingers Macca

Paraphrased: If he can somehow teach Macca to pass the ball flat we might be in with a chance. But if the lumbering cuntox continues to piss about with girly lobs, without caring what happens next, we're up shit creek again.

Last edited:
When I read this thread title I was picturing something FAR different..

The article had sweet **** all to do with McCullough. It was about our forwards getting off their back and playing the ball quicker. Try reading sometime guys

You know he's talking about Macca. Try reading between the lines sometimes, guy.

You know he's talking about Macca. Try reading between the lines sometimes, guy.

Try reading the actual lines:

"...which is measured at more than five seconds for the dummy-half to receive the ball once an attacker is tackled".

This is all the work being done to get the ball to McCullough fast. Not how long it takes for McCullough to pass it.

Thread title is misleading ......
Only clicked on it to read something different

I don't think it is talking about or referring to McCullough. It seems to be more about the forwards finding the ground with their chests and getting it into McCullough's hands a bit more quickly. That said McCullough is NOT FAST and his passing is only average and we've all seen a sharp increase in speed at times when others have stepped in to relieve him.

All the comments on the original source correctly blame Macca. Let's all agree, Macca chokes the backline with his nancy passing. When was the last time you saw a bullet pass from dummy half?

All the comments on the original source correctly blame Macca. Let's all agree, Macca chokes the backline with his nancy passing. When was the last time you saw a bullet pass from dummy half?

Agreed. While I absolutely agree that the forwards need to get the ball to the hooker (I say ‘the hooker’ because I honestly hope we have another one playing by seasons end) much more quickly, that will do little good if Macca strangles the play with his dumbass slow passes. I’m hoping Seibold is also addressing that.

Last edited:
Bennett played forwards as hookers all the time so it wasn’t always Macca with the slow plays from dummy half. Although he does look unenthusiastic the past few seasons and looks to be just going through the motions, hopefully Seibold lights a fire cracker up his arse like he did with Damian Cook. I’m just happy not to have Thaiday, Maguire or Glenn as our hookers. **** that used to piss me off as it slows the play down so much. I’m looking forward to see what Seibold can bring to our team this season.

He looks uninterested and unenthusiastic the past few seasons I have to say. Hopefully with Turpin coming through, it might get him firing. Having no competition and Bennett using Thaiday, Maguire or Glenn as back ups, Macca was always garrenteed the 9 jersey if he wasn’t injured.

Active Now

• Loch Ness Monster
  • Midean
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncsgoat
  • Battler
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brotherdu
  • Fatboy
  • Culhwch
  • LGH
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Scorchie
  • Browny
  • RodF
  • Wolfie
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Fozz
  • Strop
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
... and 35 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.