Seibold General Discussion

White will be gone by 2021 as for siebold I’d say it all hinges on how we go next season.
White shouldn’t get to go out on his own terms and if Haas and Fifita can carry us to a top 8 spot again, Seibold will get another year. But I think people are starting to realise he doesn’t have what it takes. I’d love to be proven wrong, I just think we’ve gone backwards from round 1 this season to now.

White shouldn’t get to go out on his own terms and if Haas and Fifita can carry us to a top 8 spot again, Seibold will get another year. But I think people are starting to realise he doesn’t have what it takes. I’d love to be proven wrong, I just think we’ve gone backwards from round 1 this season to now.
Who would you have coaching instead?

Who would you have coaching instead?
Someone like Maguire or Hasler. They have a good track record and the players would respect and be forced to listen to them. Ideally Bennett would have been coach in 2019 with Seibold working under him. Nice of White to give himself a year to transition without allowing the same for the Broncos most successful coach.

#GoodnightWhite
#KickKarl
#LaterLanigan
#NoMoreNolan
#ByeByeBoard

#Ruthless-play-bad-or-play-somewhere-else

Seibold won't get sacked until the deadshits are off the cap. He can't do much when he's playing with a cap about 1.5M less than the other clubs because money is wasted on numpty ***** no one wants.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • I bleed Maroon
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Wolfie
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • Justwin
  • Maroon4life
  • Johnny92
  • Battler
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • westy316
  • Fitzy
  • FACTHUNT
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.