NEWS Seibold is already changing the Broncos

Huge

State of Origin Rep
Ipswich
Agree to diagree then, I think it's all a load of fluff.

I also think whoever decided to start using the word fluff should be stoned.
Wish I could get stoned. Fucking shits me I have to worry about what I did two weeks ago. Still, the finish line is in sight and I will be able to kill one million brain cells a day until my inevitable wheezing demise.

Huge

State of Origin Rep
Ipswich
I liked Wayne but I also thought it was time to move on and it made sense to me to do a straight swap which I posted in August.

WB won a GF in 2010 with a squad he inherited / tweaked. The previous GF win in 2006 was when the cap was different and our squad was practically the Qld side.

The point being since 2006 he hasn't put together a squad which has gone all the way. He doesn't seem to be able to manage the cap that well, IMO, which is bolstered by his recent commitments to Macca, Bird and Boyd and inability to sign a half.
I had an idea the side he inherited he added players to, made a gf and then the following year, after more additions he won the gf. I'd say a bit more than an inheritance and a tweak. I'm all for memories but not a big fan of rewriting history!

Last edited:

Dexter

NRL Captain
I had an idea the side he inherited he added players to, made a gf and then the following year, after more additions he won the gf. I'd say a bit more than an inheritance and a tweak. I'm all for memories but not a big fan of rewriting history!
By my count 12 of the 17 who played the GF were already there when WB arrived.
Might be slightly out but might not be as well.

Boyd, Costigan, Weyman, Fien and Smith can be credited to Wayne. Significant as they certainly are I'm happy to call that a tweak.

Last edited:

Huge

State of Origin Rep
Ipswich
By my count 12 of the 17 who played the GF were already there when WB arrived.
Might be slightly out but might not be as well.

Boyd, Costigan, Weyman, Fien and Smith can be credited to Wayne. Significant as they certainly are I'm happy to call that a tweak.
Mmm, my idea of a tweak is two, three at most but as you like.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.