NEWS Seibold shock switch: from Pie-lattes to Pilates

Status
Not open for further replies.
McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Badel & Meyn report on Anthony Seibold's incredible body transformation in tomorrow's Courier Mail:

Being nicknamed "Pies" was deemed juvenile - and not even remotely funny or clever - but entirely circumstantial evidence with absolutely no basis in fact suggests the cuddly 2018 Coach of the Year has been fat shamed into getting off his arse by the callous fitness nazis at BHQ.

Badel & Meyn can reveal the 45 year old - who has been living estranged from his Sydney dwelling wife and three daughters - has been spotted beetroot-faced and oozing sweat over a yoga mat at Paddo's BodySmart Health.

Pilates noob Seibold loves the challenge: “It is 45 minutes where I am not thinking about footy. I’m not thinking about anything else but trying to get through the exercises. It’s all new to me. It’s hard. I’m doing it twice a week and no one knows me down there. I’m in a class with all ladies so it’s been good for me.”

You go, girl!

Trivia corner: Did you know Seibold's all-expenses-paid Stateside junket included a backstage peek behind the scenes of the fabulously fruity Cirque du Soleil? Stay tuned for a tweet from Israel Folau.

Speaking of penance, living legend Darius Boyd is puzzled by chatter about his double bacon cheese burger dodging. “I don’t think anyone cares about my diet,” says the team's senior mentor who recently led them into a 58-0 drubbing by a pedestrian Parramatta side, “I watched The Game Changers documentary, like any diet there are probably 10 out there that are beneficial in different ways and it’s whatever works for you. At the end of the day, you have to be happy with what you are putting into your body. If it feels good, then do it. There’s a lot of science around diets these days. It doesn’t really matter does it?”

Indeed Darius, does anything matter? It's just a game.

Last edited:
Badel & Meyn report on Anthony Seibold's incredible body transformation in tomorrow's Courier Mail:

Being nicknamed "Pies" was juvenile - and not even remotely funny or clever - but entirely circumstantial evidence with absolutely no basis in fact suggests the cuddly 2018 Coach of the Year has been fat shamed into getting off his arse by the callous fitness nazis at BHQ.

Badel & Meyn can reveal the 45 year old - who has been living estranged from his Sydney dwelling wife and three daughters - has been spotted beetroot-faced and oozing sweat over a yoga mat at Paddo's BodySmart Health.

Pilates noob Seibold loves the challenge: “It is 45 minutes where I am not thinking about footy. I’m not thinking about anything else but trying to get through the exercises. It’s all new to me. It’s hard. I’m doing it twice a week and no one knows me down there. I’m in a class with all ladies so it’s been good for me.”

You go, girl!

Trivia corner: Did you know Seibold's all-expenses-paid Stateside junket included a backstage peek behind the scenes of the fabulously fruity Cirque du Soleil? Stay tuned for a tweet from Israel Folau.

Speaking of penance, living legend Darius Boyd is puzzled by chatter about his double bacon cheese burger dodging. “I don’t think anyone cares about my diet,” says the team's senior mentor who recently led them into a 58-0 drubbing by a pedestrian Parramatta side, “I watched The Game Changers documentary, like any diet there are probably 10 out there that are beneficial in different ways and it’s whatever works for you. At the end of the day, you have to be happy with what you are putting into your body. If it feels good, then do it. There’s a lot of science around diets these days. It doesn’t really matter does it?”

Indeed Darius, does anything matter? It's just a game.
One of your best.

I was expecting milk is for babies quotes along with snaps of seibs in a muscle singlet racking iron at the local industrial area gym that hasnt seen an equipment upgrade since 1970.

Quality creative summary again! better than any of Badels shit ever

Last edited:
Never trust a thin chef..

... also never trust a sloppy fat arse who has a job to get people into peak physical shape

I was buying it until the trivia corner, hahaha. These days, a real article like this is pretty much guaranteed at some point. Let's see if Badel steals it.

... also never trust a sloppy fat arse who has a job to get people into peak physical shape

so you wouldn't trust this guy

In case you don't know who this is ... this is Bill Belichick

he is a 6 x super bowl champion coach ...

to NRL it up, he is basically the Bennett of the NFL; with the only difference being that unlike Bennett, this guy is still winning championships

I was buying it until the trivia corner, hahaha. These days, a real article like this is pretty much guaranteed at some point. Let's see if Badel steals it.
Er, it is a real story. All of it.

42EAE8B8 0BD5 4DD9 AD45 7B89077DF142

Last edited:

View attachment 6834

to NRL it up, he is basically the Bennett of the NFL; with the only difference being that unlike Bennett, this guy is still winning championships
Isn't he a cheat? Wouldn't that make him the Bellamy of the league?

Gordon ramsay, Jamie Oliver, Heston... Theyre all hacks!
You're probably right though, I'm sure athletes like David Beckham think to themselves "ill only do it if you prove you can do it" when sir Alex Ferguson threw a boot at his head..

Last edited:

View attachment 6834

giphy.gif

Gordon ramsay, Jamie Oliver, Heston... Theyre all hacks!
You're probably right though, I'm sure athletes like David Beckham think to themselves "ill only do it if you prove you can do it" when sir Alex Ferguson threw a boot at his head..
Hey dont knock my man gordon. He provides me with some great insults for daily life.
Giphy 18

View attachment 6834

Nope girliron doesn't count, shit game.

View attachment 6834

Isn't he a cheat? Wouldn't that make him the Bellamy of the league?
He also has Cameron Smith in his team

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Redux
  • bazza
  • Spoon
  • Johnny92
  • Galah
  • winslow_wong
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.