NEWS Seibold tells Boyd he will play centre next season

Alright if this is true than Seibold needs to go. **** giving him another year, let alone 4.
[automerge]1569052631[/automerge]
There is no round holes for the square peg Darius Void to fill.

Last edited by a moderator:
HN

i don't mind Boyd at center, he is probably about the best we have to partner Staggs (unless we keep Bird)

having said that Badel has no idea what the **** he is talking about. he keeps changing what we are doing with Boyd, with every new article he writes ... tomorrow he'll write an article saying Boyd will be doing something different

No, I'm happy with this. Perform or perish, perfect. I'm struggling to understand why Seibold didn't put him there immediately Bird was injured if he was contemplating moving Boyd from fullback. I most certainly would have had Boyd in the centre role especially after losing Roberts as well. I like this. If Boyd hits the ground running great, if not then he would have had his last chance and we wouldn't see him ever again. It's a win win for mine especially considering we'd be paying him anyway.

No, I'm happy with this. Perform or perish, perfect. I'm struggling to understand why Seibold didn't put him there immediately Bird was injured if he was contemplating moving Boyd from fullback. I most certainly would have had Boyd in the centre role especially after losing Roberts as well. I like this. If Boyd hits the ground running great, if not then he would have had his last chance and we wouldn't see him ever again. It's a win win for mine especially considering we'd be paying him anyway.

He did play centre this season though right? And from memory he embarrassed himself as he did most of the year.

Wait, what. All week I've been reading reports that Seibold has told Boyd he would be starting next season in QCup and therefore would not play the required 15 games required to trigger his extension/pay cheque for 2021. Now, Seibold has told him he is starting next year in the centres and may not lose the captainy afterall? And Lockyer, like a fucking parrot, is repeating what Seibold is planning. Pair of fuckwits the pair of them.

Seriously, I knew, I fucking knew nothing would change. Basically the same old shit next year with Boyd still derping it up in the team. "Boyd will ne afforded one final roll of the dice". You fucking kidding me, how many rolls does he get, unlimited?!

[automerge]1569053840[/automerge]
He did play centre this season though right? And from memory he embarrassed himself as he did most of the year.

Yeah, Ramien ran right over the top of the **** with no effort at all!

Last edited:
Wait, what. All week I've been reading reports that Seibold has told Boyd he would be starting next season in QCup and therefore would not play the required 15 games required to trigger his extension/pay cheque for 2021. Now, Seibold has told him he is starting next year in the centres and may not lose the captainy afterall? And Lockyer, like a fucking parrot, is repeating what Seibold is planning. Pair of fuckwits the pair of them. Seriously, I knew, I fucking knew nothing would change. Basically the same old shit next year with Boyd still derping it up in the team.
[automerge]1569053840[/automerge]

Yeah, Ramien ran right over the top of the **** with no effort at all!

Yep wait for the reports of Boyd and Macca training the house down and looking in their best shape ever. Absolute professionals those two

I would agree if it were halfway through last season, but he persisted with Boyd, Macca and Turpin (at half) way longer than it took to figure out it wasn't going to work. Chances are if he starts at centre he'll be there all season. And both would be aware of the 15 game requirement on his renewal.

In my fantasy, Darius plays two games at centre, doesn't let us down, but announces his retirement. Gets his home game testimonial. Happy ending.

Rinse and repeat with Macca.

Last edited:
Yes, that's fine but that's not really the point is it? For me the point is that we need to give him that one last chance so it was either wing or centre. As we have wing covered and not so much in the centre position... I know, you'd probably just drop him but I'm happy enough with a final chance and as why not gamble if you're already giving him 700k. Cheer up, you never know, it might just work!

Boyd has some serious dirt on either Seibold, Lockyer or White.
Either that or they are scared shitless of Kayla.

Another nightmare season looming.

Unread

Active Now

• Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.