Sexual assault allegation

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
No link yet, just on the news.

Police are investigating a woman's complaint of being raped at Fortitude Valley.

3 players are being investigated. The report said 3 high profile players.

No teams were mentioned.

Re: Rape allegation

Valley?

It could only be Broncos or QRL (Logan/Ipswich)

Man......this better not be Broncos....if is, not only shocking crime, but season over!

Lacey anyone ?? Surely there are no Broncos involved they are playing in Finals FFS.

why wouldn't it be titans players?

It isn't necessarily Broncos or QRL players. A lot players are 'holidaying' in Brisbane since their season is over. Some of the Cowboys were in a bit of strife in West End last weekend.

The All Blacks and Wallabies where out last night.... and I know of 2 high profile players that where guests at a certian night club in the Valley.... but hey its all speculation. Lets wait for the facts.

Apparently it's "Broncos" players.

All allegations at the moment.

Please Lord, No.

I am sure they said League players.

I was just discussing it with my mum. I said it could be a girl saying it for attention. And my mum goes "It could be that bloody Lauren" (aka HB).

Who's to say it isn't some opposition fan playing dirty to try and throw the Broncos off their finals campaign? I really hope that it is all smoke and mirrors!

Man I hope this is completely untrue.

Haven't been able to find a link.

Channel 10 just reported on the incident but didn't refer to any clubs just stated that they were 3 high profile footballers.

Nothing.
I'll be keen to watch the 9 news.

I just spoke to a contact at the club it happened at...... good bye to 3 massive players.

Stuff like this makes me wanna change clubs'

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

No links yet.

Active Now

• IceWorks
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • bert_lifts
  • Gaz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bish
  • Fitzy
  • Fozz
  • Culhwch
  • GCBRONCO
  • KnToad
  • Skathen
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • FACTHUNT
  • Kev_Guz
  • BroncosAlways
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.