Sexual assault allegation

Boyd is going to the Dragons & his team mate will be Sailor.

White line fever.

Drug use is so ambiguous aswell. Cocaine, Marajuana and E arent gonna affect their performance the way the media beats on about it. So Im not all that suprised, nor am I all that angry.

No, but all three are illegal substances. Hardly the kind of image football clubs want their players to generate.

Seriously, if there's any truth to this at all and any of the Alhambra Bums are implicated in it, they're going to have a hard time showing cause why the Broncos shouldn't sack them.

Coxy said:
No, but all three are illegal substances. Hardly the kind of image football clubs want their players to generate.

Seriously, if there's any truth to this at all and any of the Alhambra Bums are implicated in it, they're going to have a hard time showing cause why the Broncos shouldn't sack them.

Of course theres truth to it. its so naive to even begin to think that these guys arent involved in that kind of thing.

I don't mean truth to them taking illicit stuff. I'm sure that's a given at some point.

I mean truth about it being on video.

And the boys are off to Perth for the end of season trip, no doubt to learn how to party properly with the West Coke Eagle boys.

No doubt WB has a smile from ear to ear that he is leaving and others will have to deal with all this.

Coxy said:

Exactly, I think the club should act even if these allegations are false.

The club may be affected not only short term with sponsors etc but long term when parents are advising their kids where to play. I would be very reluctant to direct any teenager into a club with this kind of known influences.

Russo said:
No doubt WB has a smile from ear to ear that he is leaving and others will have to deal with all this.

He created this. [icon_razz1

Russo said:
And the boys are off to Perth for the end of season trip, no doubt to learn how to party properly with the West Coke Eagle boys.

Just imagine the headlines if the Broncos meet up with Ben Cousins. [icon_evillaugh

Could happen quite regularly if Michael Voss recruits Cousins to the Fitzroy Bears.

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/spor ... 80,00.html

Look at that article, particularly the last line reading
"As for the man in question, Hunt was uncontactable yesterday as it is understood he is no longer in possession of his mobile phone"

Then look at this article, particularly
The Australian newspaper on Thursday reported that video footage on a mobile phone seized from one of three rugby league players allegedly involved in an assault on a woman in a Brisbane nightclub also showed people taking drugs.

http://tvnz.co.nz/view/page/1318360/2105877

K. Hunt conspiracy anyone?

The 3 players would all be without their mobiles.

The police would be using a program to see if info has been deleted from their phones.

Also Hunt would be the leader of the pack.

'Not known when the footage was taken' quote
How many times was there sex footage taken on these phones eusa_think
How can they live without their mobiles is past me. That in itself is punishment

Conclusions jumped again here. Like i said before it didn't say our guys were the ones on the footage with drugs. [icon_shady

Yeah we dont know who the people supposedly taking drugs are, they could be joe bloggs from the local rave club or they could be footy players. Either way not the smartest move to a. hang out with people doing drugs and b. record it

The 'drug' taking may not have happened on the night we think & it mightn't be Broncos players.

Apparently it may not have even been on the phone either. The Australian has jumped onto this I read, without any proof.
Like the Australian to. Only paper WB reads [icon_wink (heard)

On the radio just before 5pm, Robert 'Crash' Craddock hinted it may not be players taking the 'drug', but people they 'hang' around with.

He said the players should change 'friends', as they are being influenced by them.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • GCBRONCO
  • kiwi2
  • Jedhead
  • Waynesaurus
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Brocko
  • broncsgoat
  • KateBroncos1812
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • The Strapper
  • Jazza
  • Cavalo
  • Bish
  • Broncosarethebest
  • jd87
  • azza.79
  • Rookie Alan
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.