OFFICIAL Shibasaki signs three year deal with Newcastle

Purple Pills

QCup Player
Hoping the change of scenery has a ‘knock on’ effect and that he make a fist of it at Newcastle.

If he can nail down his diet and reduce his intake of sugar, ‘butter, finger’ foods, etc, during the season, then hopefully he should be able to ‘try less’ on his physique and work harder at his skill set.

And when season 2020 begins, hopefully for his sake he can get a ‘firm grip’ on a first grade jersey and ‘hold onto it’

Last edited:

Alec

International Rep
Hoping the change of scenery has a ‘knock on’ effect and that he make a fist of it at Newcastle.

If he can nail down his diet and reduce his intake of sugar, ‘butter, finger’ foods, etc, during the season, then hopefully he should be able to ‘try less’ on his physique and work harder at his skill set.

And when season 2020 begins, hopefully for his sake he can get a ‘firm grip’ on a first grade jersey and ‘hold onto it’
I don't get it

theshed

NRL Player
All criticism aside, as always I hope the best for any young fella who played for our club but had to move on. It was a great deal for us but I wish him all the best with his career at the knights.

Thanks for putting in for us, Shiba.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter