McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Blindside: New recruit Jesse Arthars
could replace Anthony Milford
as Brisbane’s fullback

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if Scott Sattler has made the call I'm sold.

Well if Scott Sattler has made the call I'm sold.
It's bizarre how often he gets quoted. I worked with him for a couple of years so it always stands out to me but yeah he's always putting his two bob in.

It's bizarre how often he gets quoted. I worked with him for a couple of years so it always stands out to me but yeah he's always putting his two bob in.

He is just the go to man for opinions on ISC players. I'd rather see Issako at Fullback than Arthars. That's how much I rate him.

He is just the go to man for opinions on ISC players. I'd rather see Issako at Fullback than Arthars. That's how much I rate him.

I was far from impressed from what I saw as well. Looks like a 1+1=3 article though. Theres an opening at 1 and we've just signed him so of course he's in the mix.

I was far from impressed from what I saw as well. Looks like a 1+1=3 article though. Theres an opening at 1 and we've just signed him so of course he's in the mix.

He hasn't been too bad in the centers tbf.

does Badel get paid by the article or something

I mean, probably, to some extent. He'd have to put out "x" number of articles per week, which is presumably amplified during the finals series. And because the Broncos aren't in contention, he's churning out these crap articles with no new or interesting information in them, seemingly once or twice a day.

TROUBLE
Which rugby league powerbroker is a passionate supporter of convicted child-sex offender George Pell? The fans of the NRL club in question would be outraged to know of the identity’s association with the disgraced Catholic cardinal.
Wouldn't be terribly surprised if this was Morris. I wouldn't be outraged either.

He probably gave a 5 minute interview and newscorp gonna stretch it into 10 future articles

BRONCOS FANS STILL SEETHING
The fallout from Brisbane’s devastating 58-0 finals loss to Parramatta continues.
Blindside has fielded a number of calls from irate Broncos fans who have pledged to cancel their memberships in the wake of the club’s worst-ever loss. “If Broncos players don’t care, why should we?” said one season ticket-holder. Not every Broncos member would share such sentiments but it should ring alarm bells for Brisbane bosses, who must launch an aggressive off-season promotional campaign to ease supporter tension.

It is more official than it already was, BroncosHQ is now a major influencer (hehe hate this term) in league now. I am sure this is word for word a comment on here somewhere.

Hello shitbags from the media. We would under normal circumstances where we respect you say that we're flattered but....

Well I did cancel my membership
Won’t renew it until I see some action taken against the team who did flat out give up
I didn’t cancel mine but I did go from a ticketed membership to the cheapest non-ticketed membership I could find. I won’t attend another game until they’re actually putting in some consistent effort.

Active Now

• sooticus
  • Maddy
  • Fitzy
  • Morkel
  • Wild Horse
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • Locky field goal
  • Cavalo
  • mystico
  • Allo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Brocko
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Rookie Alan
  • Harry Sack
  • Spoon
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.