Should Mam be sacked?

As thread title

• Yes

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • No

Votes: 16 48.5%

• Total voters
I think the fact Reynolds goes at the end of the year means it will be unlikely the Broncos will sack him . They won't want to replace both halves at once so I think he will be spared.

One thing I would say in his defense is that he is only 21. Probably gets some leniency at this stage.He is lucky nobody died or was seriously injured.

In saying that , he is on big cash and I think the incident shows the 5 year deal was too long and too early.

One approach would be to sack him and cut him and the cap money loose and go after someone else for 2026. Leaves us short for 2025 with very little on the market, and potentially without any front line halves.

Not sure that that is the most caring way to go about it either. We would need to be confident in landing an experience quality half for 2026 and I am not sure there is one.

I don’t know enough about Ezra the person, and I don’t have all the details of the incident so it’s hard to make a call.

I’m leaning, slightly, toward keep but there are a lot of caveats included with that answer.

I don’t know enough about Ezra the person, and I don’t have all the details of the incident so it’s hard to make a call.

I’m leaning, slightly, toward keep but there are a lot of caveats included with that answer.

I’m the same but I also wouldn’t be mad if they sack him. I really don’t know what I’d do. A lot would depend on what I sense from Ezra.

We probably shouldn't be considering what impact losing Ezra Mam has on our roster.

It's a pretty easy decision once you do that, of course we don't know all of the facts but the people making the decisions will.

I voted sacked because I think that's what will happen.
Personally I'm torn although I don't think another club getting him cheap should be a consideration.
We have to sort our problems first not worry about who might benefit after.
If the Broncos can't make the tough call here then they're incapable of doing it at all.
The club made a hard call to sack Kev and employ Madge for reasons beyond football coaching.
I think they'll make another one here if the second test comes back positive.
There could only be 2 reasons ( correct me if I'm wrong) for him driving into oncoming traffic like that.
1 is he was baked as **** maybe even passed out.
2 he was using his phone. If that's the case that's another charge.

Active Now

• MrMoore
  • Broncs_Fan
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.