VOTE Should Milford be dropped immediately?

Should Milford be dropped immediately?

• Yes

Votes: 113 87.6%
  • No, that would be too easy. He should suffer longer.

Votes: 16 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where is the press conference? I need to feel sleepy.

I've been pretty bearish on Milford over the last couple of years but **** me, he has no shapes to work with. There was a moment in the second half where he got the ball with some space and was running with the ball in two hands but no one ran a line or hit a hole or came underneath him. They all just watched him and offered nothing.

Surely this is a coaching issue which stems back to Wayne's days as well where we also looked pretty clueless much of the time. I think if we got some attacking shapes for our halves to work with, we'd see a bit more from Milford.

One thing that shits me though is how he just sits back and doesn't inject himself into the game when we need him. I know we need him to step up but surely Seibold can see that we have absolutely no shape in attack at all.

Well he is responsible for having no structure so it would stand to reason he may well be the only one who can't see it.

Yeah he probably should be but Croft has been just as bad.

Boyd also has to go and some of our forwards are being picked based on 1 good game last year it seems.

Milford has been shit but if you only replace him, nothing changes

must've been all those kicks he did that took away from his running game, that's what i was told last week when i pointed out how shit he's become.

I just wonder if this team just sits down after the game and has a laugh , because they are surely taking the piss !

I voted yes but I’d actually enjoy watching him continue to play so he can be shown as the fraud he is.

On the Matty Johns Podcast they spoke about players and their contract values, yes the club tabled the offer and they need to be accountable but so does this fucking prick for accepting the offer to play for such a large sum of money.

Last edited:
You could pull a cardboard statue out of the crowd and they’d only give you marginally less than 4 runs for 9 metres. Should be ashamed of himself if it wasn’t such a regular occurrence for him.

Where is the press conference? I need to feel sleepy.

Don’t. Might turn into a self harm scenario.
I’m being dramatic but **** me, grow a pair and call your players out!

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • winslow_wong
  • Wolfie
  • Mighty Bronx
  • jd87
  • Skathen
  • Mustafur
  • BruiserMk1
  • GCBRONCO
  • Strop
  • Battler
  • Justwin
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Volvo Driver
  • Fatboy
  • RodF
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brotherdu
  • Xzei
... and 42 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.