VOTE Anthony Seibold Discussion

Should Seibold be sacked immediately?

• Total voters
Remember at the beginning of the year Pies said that he was making the boys practice their moves that were designed to be used with 5 minutes to go and the game was in the balance? Wonder if they're still practice it.

Remember at the beginning of the year Pies said that he was making the boys practice their moves that were designed to be used with 5 minutes to go and the game was in the balance? Wonder if they're still practice it.
Didn't he say that last season as well, how he was drilling the boys in timeframe scenarios?

Really paid off in the sharks game

He obviously hasn't factored in the need for communication during the those moments or the game in general. Well that's not quite true they do a great job at greeting our guests(the opposition) and opening the door for them to score on our line.

Last edited:
Yeah but Seibs makes Mary look somewhat competent(not that takes much nor that I rate Mary). Shows what a shitmess this club is in.

Mary was there for what, 6 years. A fair time to fail I'd say. We seek to crucify, no, we already have crucified Seibold, after what, 18 months.

Again, I don't seek to excuse Seibold's shortcomings, I seek perspective and context, lest we use Seibold unfairly as the fall guy for endemic problems that extend more deeply and continue to fester, and lest the real culprits are let off the hook.

Mary was there for what, 6 years. A fair time to fail I'd say. We seek to crucify, no, we already have crucified Seibold, after what, 18 months.

Again, I don't seek to excuse Seibold's shortcomings, I seek perspective and context, lest we use Seibold unfairly as the fall guy for endemic problems that extend more deeply and continue to fester, and lest the real culprits are let off the hook.
I can agree with this to some extent. I've decided I haven't seen real evidence that Seibold is a good coach and truthfully that's all I've considered. I'm sure there's other issues we know very little about but I'd be very surprised if they aren't addressed. Mind you, things can be glossed over with a coach sacking or rather temporarily hidden at least.

That's the spirit!!
Seriously though, I think you might be just a tad overly sensitive on this one. You see, the extreme end of what you are suggesting is exemplified in the Pierrs Morgan interview with that morbidly obese woman who is called a model. She is so fat she cannot wipe her own arse, in fact most very fat people cannot, they simply can't reach as gross as that is to imagine. Unless it's a medical condition, it should be called out for what it is, gluttony and slothful indolence.

I do understand that kids can be hurt by fat shaming but shooting the messenger about excess sugar and lazy habits, poor diet control by parents etc is not the answer. Being morbidly obese IS something about which one should be ashamed.

In the same way that someone with bipolar disorder, or even depression, should be ashamed, should be told, as they are often are, simply to just snap out of it? A kid with leukemia told he should have had chosen parents with better genes, or his parents told they shouldn't have had kids? That anyone with a disease told it's their fault?

As for "Being morbidly obese", morbid obesity is by definition, (morbid) a disease, not a fucking lifestyle choice, same as any addiction, same as any disease.

By extension, this sort of blaming the victim equates to blaming women who get raped for not dressing sensibly. They asked for it, didn't they, just as the morbidly obese person, shamed and ridiculed all their life, reaches in despair for his/her next Coke. I wonder why.

Maybe eugenics is your solution to all our problems? Chapter 2 of Mein Kampf. Enjoy

In the same way that someone with bipolar disorder, or even depression, should be ashamed, should be told, as they are often are, simply to just snap out of it? A kid with leukemia told he should have had chosen parents with better genes, or his parents told they shouldn't have had kids? That anyone with a disease told it's their fault?

As for "Being morbidly obese", morbid obesity is by definition, (morbid) a disease, not a fucking lifestyle choice, same as any addiction, same as any disease.

By extension, this sort of blaming the victim equates to blaming women who get raped for not dressing sensibly. They asked for it, didn't they, just as the morbidly obese person, shamed and ridiculed all their life, reaches in despair for his/her next Coke. I wonder why.

Maybe eugenics is your solution to all our problems? Chapter 2 of Mein Kampf. Enjoy
No no no no. You become morbidly obese by choice. You don't become morbidly obese overnight, it takes years of abuse or indifference. You have a choice, you don't get that with leukemia so it's utterly ridiculous to link the two.

Oh lord, you think you're the only one with insight! Read a book! Ha. Don't buy me a book for Christmas, I've already got one!!

I've read the odd tome or two, thanks anyway. Linking rape with choosing to drink coke , really ? For someone with your obvious intellect you can argue very poorly at times.

Mental illness aside many many people are severely overweight and still functional in society. We should be saying, grossly fat is bad, fat is not good, anorexic bodies are bad. We should be saying healthy is the ideal, too fat or too skinny is bad. Just on health grounds alone should be reason enough. We shouldn't be protecting people from fair criticism nor be constrained from freely condemning that which is clearly dangerous. Being obese is NEVER okay. It should be called out for exactly what it is. In fact parents who have grossly obese small chikdren should be charged with abuse. Of course I'd like parents charged with abuse for scaring little kids with eternal damnation but...

Edit: Quoted Deleted Post

I apologise for my comments. I’d had a far few drinks but that isn’t a valid excuse. Again, my bad. I find it hard to understand and even validate ur points of view most of the time but everyone should be allowed an opinion. That’s what my company’s PR department says anyway.
I will endeavour to respectfully disagree in the future.
I still strongly feel opposed to most of your sentiments however.
Love,
Sandy

I apologise for my comments. I’d had a far few drinks but that isn’t a valid excuse. Again, my bad. I find it hard to understand and even validate ur points of view most of the time but everyone should be allowed an opinion. That’s what my company’s PR department says anyway.
I will endeavour to respectfully disagree in the future.
I still strongly feel opposed to most of your sentiments however.
Love,
Sandy
Most do. It’s ok. Your tirade was one of the biggest I’ve been on the receiving end of, but that made it all the more enjoyable.

I know I often have an opposing view and argue it vehemently, so I’m not unfamiliar with the odd spray.

No hard feelings 🤜🏼🤛🏼

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Dash
  • bazza
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fozz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Dazza 92
  • RolledOates
  • BroncosAlways
  • Skathen
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Brotherdu
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.