VOTE Anthony Seibold Discussion

Should Seibold be sacked immediately?

• Total voters
He’s gone. Sack him and give it to any old boy until the end of the season and try to rebuild a bit of culture until we find a decent replacement at the end of the year.

Hodgo have a crack.
If we’re giving a nobody who has achieved nothing anywhere, let alone with the club, a 5-6 year contract. Surely we can afford an origin winning, 6x premiership as a player winning bloke a fucking crack. Surely.
whats kevvy doing? Cracking a beer, laughing & ready to sign a contract 🤞

Im not going to watch this useless **** coach our team for another 5 years. fk this.

We need a coach who has coached a top grade squad before (nrl or super league), and even experienced a team in a slump and has worked their way out of it. I think a rookie coach may struggle coming into a team that has no existing systems and no confidence and getting results.

Seibold claiming he didn't know the players were being booed off the field and thought it was the refs.

Maybe we need the 2015 formula back. Griffin to be named as coach. He’ll man manage and coddle the players to make them feel good. Then you have Walters controlling the attack and Kearney controlling the defence.

He got his wish. We're in 15th just like the Roosters were a few years ago.

You know the difference between you and Robinson, Pies? Robinson knows how to coach.

Signing a one year coach to a 5 year deal. Give me a million breaks.

We need a coach who has coached a top grade squad before (nrl or super league), and even experienced a team in a slump and has worked their way out of it. I think a rookie coach may struggle coming into a team that has no existing systems and no confidence and getting results.

Sounds great. Who though?

With seibs as coach.

1. Boyd and Milf wont ever get dropped.
2. We will keep dishing up these poor perfomaces.
3. At risk of loosing some of the best young talent coming through.
3. Theres a wooden spoon coming our way for the first ever time.

Well Broncos HQ I'll call it ,we're Officially Fucked . Emergency meeting ASAP . Siebold MUST GO . Must the Club now financially struggle as well before any serious changes are made . This downward spiral is a decent into madness . I just hope there is some real support for our best players , old boys or anyone to keep their confidence sustained. Sorry you can piss on the 6 again rule , and the quality of the refereeing , makes you wonder if it's a betting scam ?. We can come back because the only way is up . How long ,how hard , how painful can only be mitigated by a brains trust of professional top down management.

If we’re giving a nobody who has achieved nothing anywhere, let alone with the club, a 5-6 year contract. Surely we can afford an origin winning, 6x premiership as a player winning bloke a fucking crack. Surely.
That you, Gordon?

I have no opinion, but why are people of the opinion that kevie would be a shit head coach? When he was our attack coach in 2015 we were on song and i know he doesnt have the strongest SOO coaching record but that is different to coaching a team for a season.

I think it would be a caretaker coach for the remainder of the season and start interviewing now for next year.

Active Now

• Strop
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Johnny92
  • Justwin
  • Aldo
  • Brotherdu
  • Shane Tronc
  • Wolfie
  • Dash
  • Waynesaurus
  • Mick_Hancock
  • winslow_wong
  • Rah88
  • broncsgoat
  • eggstar10
  • big k
  • Spoon
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Harry Sack
  • Mightybroncs2k17
... and 74 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.