VOTE Anthony Seibold Discussion

Should Seibold be sacked immediately?

• Total voters
IMG 0913

I still think Siebold is a good coach, I think he was what we needed, a fresh set of eyes in a club which has been stagnant for 14 years. However, you have to live by your results and the momentum we gained pre-COVID has well and truly been lost and unfortunately he must go. We should bring in Kevie. The only thing I agree with Tallis is he needs to be given the chance to fail. If he does fail we can move on from the Kevie rhetoric, if not we are in a better situation then we are now.

no probs mate...thanx for clearing that up.....head spinning right now...feel kinda numb....sure you understand...

Can you guarantee Kevin would do the same again...?
No problem. I had to think about it for a minute before I was sure too.

And while I can’t say whether or not Kevvie would make tough roster decisions as club coach, my biggest reservations about Kev coaching is that he seems too soft. Though he did also ban like 8 gun players from origin for a whole year for breaking camp rules. So
maybe he’s exactly what we need.

Last edited:
I still think Siebold is a good coach, I think he was what we needed, a fresh set of eyes in a club which has been stagnant for 14 years. However, you have to live by your results and the momentum we gained pre-COVID has well and truly been lost and unfortunately he must go. We should bring in Kevie. The only thing I agree with Tallis is he needs to be given the chance to fail. If he does fail we can move on from the Kevie rhetoric, if not we are in a better situation then we are now.

yes we needed fresh eyes.....WB had outstayed his welcome by the time he left....I guess the question is how many attempts to actually secure the RIGHT fresh set of eyes to take this club forward..?
[automerge]1593859143[/automerge]

And while I can’t say whether or not Kevvie would make tough roster decisions as club coach, my biggest reservations about Kev coaching is that he seems too soft. Though he did also ban like 8 gun players from origin for a whole year for breaking camp rules. So

you would think, should he be appointed, that he'd have the boards backing to do exactly that....

Is Isaac Moses his manager...!

Last edited:

Whether he is what the club needs or not he should be given the chance (as Tallis puts it) to fail. Until he is the old boys will not get on board with a Broncos coach. Imagine the narrative it would be now if Kevie was facing a 0-6 post COVID losing streak, it would be much different.

Apologies if this has been asked or posted before.

Does anyone know what the full payout would be if we had this numpty gone immediately?

Last edited:
Apologies if this has been asked or posted before.

Does anyone know what the full payout would be if we had this numpty gone immediately?
No one knows the real figure but the reported figures is somewhere around 800k p/a. Given he has 4.5 years left, that's somewhere in the vicinity of 3.6M. You can see why the board hasn't sacked him already, it's a very, very expensive decision and shareholders will be mad and the entire board will be under intense pressure to resign immediately.

No one knows the real figure but the reported figures is somewhere around 800k p/a. Given he has 4.5 years left, that's somewhere in the vicinity of 3.6M. You can see why the board hasn't sacked him already, it's a very, very expensive decision and shareholders will be mad and the entire board will be under intense pressure to resign immediately.

4.5 years, shouldn’t it be 3.5 years? He’s 1.5 years into a 5 year deal. Or was the 5 year deal for this year and he just started a year early?

regardless, it’ll cost a fuckload.

Wonder if they will look and see that we cant even sell our limited amount of tickets for home games now.
4.5 years, shouldn’t it be 3.5 years? He’s 1.5 years into a 5 year deal. Or was the 5 year deal for this year and he just started a year early?

Its a 4 year deal with a year in our favour.

Wonder if they will look and see that we cant even sell our limited amount of tickets for home games now.

Its a 4 year deal with a year in our favour.
Starting when? Hes been at club for 1.5 years, does that mean the deal has 2.5 years left + 1 in our favour?

I thought I read it was a 5 year contract with an option in his favour for a 6th year. I can't see any straight forward answer though so I could be wrong. I hope it's 4+1 instead.

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Griffo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.