VOTE Anthony Seibold Discussion

Should Seibold be sacked immediately?

• Total voters
I have no opinion, but why are people of the opinion that kevie would be a shit head coach? When he was our attack coach in 2015 we were on song and i know he doesnt have the strongest SOO coaching record but that is different to coaching a team for a season.

I think it would be a caretaker coach for the remainder of the season and start interviewing now for next year.

It's mostly based on his record as head coach, which seems really average. Then Seibold's record was posted here recently, and it's just as bad.

So do we want another guy with no NRL experience and a shitty record as head coach again?

There's no point in rebuilding with youth if players starts jumping ship. Doubt Fifita will stay if Seibold is still the coach.

Maybe we need the 2015 formula back. Griffin to be named as coach. He’ll man manage and coddle the players to make them feel good. Then you have Walters controlling the attack and Kearney controlling the defence.
Sorted

I think the playing group is actively trying to make it happen.

Regardless of what I think of Seibold’s work thus far I’m disgusted by this group of players, they may not like the coach but they are only hurting the fans and supporters by dishing up this garbage.

But as always it’s far easier to sack a coach than it is to sack numerous players so Seibold will go, whether rightfully so or not.

Kevin Walters is not the answer though, this immature bunch overhyped hacks need a veteran coach with a notoriety for man management and authority and is willing to bring in an entirely new entourage of support staffers.

Last edited:
If you want Seibold sacked, endlessly posting on here, voting on polls on BHQ, none of that will make an iota of difference. If any of you are shareholders of the Broncos or News Corp start agitating for the Broncos Board and CEO to be sacked for their actions and incompetence. Start dropping some emails to Lachlan Murdoch and management at News Corp, if there is enough noise, they will act out of self-preservation.

I vote Hodges! he’s purposely built for this new rule, the man could spot a quick play the ball scoot a mile away!
[automerge]1593255363[/automerge]
Plus he’s a prick with a spine and would 100% sack some of these hacks.

Last edited:
I vote Hodges! he’s purposely built for this new rule, the man could spot a quick play the ball scoot a mile away!
[automerge]1593255363[/automerge]
Plus he’s a prick with a spine and would 100% sack some of these hacks.

And when nothing changes under his coaching tenure and the media and BHQ turn on him then what?

He’d be too smart to take the job in it’s current state.

Sack him for who?

Who is this coach everyone wants to mysteriously make suddenly appear out of thin air?

Walters? Has the QLD gig and we burned that bridge. Besides that, he hasn’t shown a coaching ability that would improve things. Bringing him in just to get a few people on back on board is idiotic.

Who else is there?

Sack him for who?

Who is this coach everyone wants to mysteriously make suddenly appear out of thin air?

Walters? Has the QLD gig and we burned that bridge. Besides that, he hasn’t shown a coaching ability that would improve things. Bringing him in just to get a few people on back on board is idiotic.

Who else is there?

Would probably work better. Least we know Milf will play for carbs.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • ell.d33
  • ChewThePhatt
  • KateBroncos1812
  • MrTickyMcG
  • bb_gun
  • Dash
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosgirl
  • Splinter
  • Fitzy
  • winslow_wong
  • Harry Sack
  • Locky field goal
  • Manofoneway
  • Brocko
  • Financeguy
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Wolfie
  • heartly87
... and 28 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.