VOTE Anthony Seibold Discussion

Should Seibold be sacked immediately?

• Total voters
Apparently Toovey is considering the Warriors job, get on the phone Brisbane!!!

No way in hell, I would rather stick with Pies if that is the only alternate option.

Apparently Toovey is considering the Warriors job, get on the phone Brisbane!!!
How the Warriors haven't thrown the cheque book at Wayne Bennett or Craig Bellamy is simply beyond me.

To be fair Toovey was coaching Bradford which was a team spiralling out of control and couldn’t pay their bills while Kevie coached the French team.......enough said. Their ESL records really shouldn’t count

Toovey isn't even in the conversation. It's either Walters or else we're sticking with Seibold.

I guess Kearney would technically be a chance but that would be just about the literal bottom of the barrel.

To be fair Toovey was coaching Bradford which was a team spiralling out of control and couldn’t pay their bills while Kevie coached the French team.......enough said. Their ESL records really shouldn’t count
According to NSWRL we are spiralling out of control...

I couldn't care less about ESL record. I also couldn't care less about whether he inherited a side or not. He has fire in his belly and wouldn't take rubbish. He would throw haymakers at 75% of this squad with his ropability at their lack of effort. THAT is what this side needs.

How the Warriors haven't thrown the cheque book at Wayne Bennett or Craig Bellamy is simply beyond me.
I'd say its because they know they'd never get either of them to come over.

Kevie, Walker brothers or Hodgo.

Any of these I would be happy with, yeah its a gamble taking new coaches but most coaches available are crap it's worth a punt.

We should have gone hard after Des as soon as he was flicked from the Dogs

I dunno Des at the dogs was pretty poor. It seems like his mojos at Manly. Plus he's not bffs with Tighty Whitey so he never would have gotten the job no matter how good his presentation was.

Des wasn't at fault at the Dogs IMO, in retrospect. That organization was simply not prepared with the infrastructure, the ideals and the playing group that Hasler needed to be at HIS best. They still aren't. He goes back to Manly which, while it might be falling apart at the seams financially, has a very well brought together playing group that are buying into what coach is selling.

We are none of those things lol But we were definitely closer to where we needed to be attitude wise in late 2017 when Des became available, but I guess at that time, if we pushed Bennett out for Hasler, this place would have exploded. Hindsight is 2021.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Organix
  • mystico
  • Porthoz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Stix
  • Xzei
  • cento
  • Mr Fourex
  • bazza
  • Justwin
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Strop
  • Broncosgirl
  • kman
  • bb_gun
  • winslow_wong
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.