Should we come up with a replacement word for **** ?

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Rep
I hate to be like those cocksuckers on LU.....but their word for **** is merkin and seems to get used regularly enough that most of the population knows it's meaning.

Should we make up a BHQ word for ****?

So sick of these ridiculous edits that we have to constantly endure every time somebody uses the word ****.

**** that shit!

**** = shunt.

What say ye?

Porthoz

International Captain
How about we just call people Hunts? That way it can have multiple meanings, you can call someone Hunt if they drop the ball, or if they're being a pea heart, or if they choke, it's a very multi-purpose insult, nobody likes a Hunt.
One thing you cannot accuse Hunt of, is being a pea heart.
It's a pity he suffers the curse of being called a halfback, when he is clearly not, because he is otherwise a well above average player, and can never be accused of lacking effort.

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Haha, I didn't know that's why people used merkin so much on LU!

I thought they were genuinely using merkin as an insult, which is hilarious. Some the ladies at work were talking about merkins once, and they were shocked I knew what it was. Thanks to LU for that. :emoji_laughing:

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Rep
I'm sure I've had this fucken **** of a checkbox ticked before

Some goody fucken two shoes keeps turning it fucken off.

Old Mate

NRL Player
One thing you cannot accuse Hunt of, is being a pea heart.
It's a pity he suffers the curse of being called a halfback, when he is clearly not, because he is otherwise a well above average player, and can never be accused of lacking effort.
Potentially the games best 5/8 if he was used in such a way.

* Not defending his big game performances, I know he goofed.

Last edited:

Nashy

International Captain
Brisbane
Didn’t we used to use Harmichael?
A few people did, but they clearly woke up one day and realised just how lame they look saying that.

Just want to point out again. You're allowed to swear here. You can turn the word filter on and off in your profile.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter