Sign here to get Palmer Wapau into fist grade

T

touch_footy

Aug 13, 2008
Another strong game in QLD CUP. It's time for Wayne to chuck him on the Broncos bench!

The Rock said:
Yeah...everyone sign here. Because you know, Wayne looks at the forum all the time and always makes decisions based on forum users opinions. That's why Corey Parker isn't in the team anymore!...

Oh wait....doh! [eusa_doh

And neither is Robinson.

Is it just me or are the Admins on here on some power trip?

touch_footy said:
Another strong game in QLD CUP. It's time for Wayne to chuck him on the Broncos bench!

I totally agree, even though it's hard to judge a player's talent from a second tier competition, our pack definitely needs a shakeup because they are simply not winning the battle up front and on current trend we will not compete for the crown. The loss of Civo and Thorny (even Carlaw) has been massive and a couple of new recruits and a couple long standing Bronco forwards are struggling to say the least, so throw Wapau in there, I say, he can't do any worse, who knows he may even help.

Palmer played a monster game against the Comets today. I liek Comets centre #3 Williams. Big boy and quick.

I hope Wayne does read this... Palmer Wapau please for the team... He is probably 23 rounds too late but better late than never....

Does anyone else find it a little odd/suspicious that 4/7 posts in this thread come from brand new members?

And one is already bagging admins?

eusa_think

Signed.

lol I just realised, there's like 4 members in this thread on 1-3 posts lmao.

If hes prepared to give Watkins a go, then why not Wapau.. he probably won't play next week with a bunch of players back

Bringing in a player who has hit form when 2 first grade backrowers are out and 1 is in poor form makes too much sense for Bennett.

touch_footy

Are you Palmer Wapau by any chance.

Nah, mate. touch_footy has been banned here around 33 times. But who is counting ;)

*Signs*

So how many sigs is that? 2? Nothing is going to stop him now.

touch_footy said:
Nah, mate. touch_footy has been banned here around 33 times. But who is counting ;)

Wayne Bennett

schmix said:
Does anyone else find it a little odd/suspicious that 4/7 posts in this thread come from brand new members?

eusa_think

Conspiracy? eusa_think

Hammo said:
schmix said:

eusa_think

Conspiracy? eusa_think

Absolutely. I haven't nutted out all the details yet, but I'm fairly certain that it involves America, bigfoot, scientology, the governments (all of them), Michael Phelps, Vegemite, and Wayne Bennett. And Palmer Wapau may have had a small role to play.

Obviously touch_footy, kelsey tisdale and POSSE1 represent a three of these groups/people. I'm just waiting for the others to show themselves before finalising my theory. I'm not sure whether the admins are perpetrators or victims.

It's Mr T, he's the only pulling the strings. I am working on the hypothesis that Palmer is a clone or possibly illegimate offspring.

Ok ok its time to come clean, the truth is the admins and moderators(including myself) are all being paid directly by Wayne Bennett and the Broncos to ensure Palmer Wapau out of the side at all costs and I must admit the power trip I gain from such an experience is outstanding, I really DON'T want to see a player who I have said previously on numerous occasions should be in the side and wish he was in the side in recent games but hey what would I know what I would want. eusa_think

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Waynesaurus
  • FACTHUNT
  • Manifesto
  • Brocko
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fitzy
  • Browny
  • Harry Sack
  • Ozired
  • broncos4life
  • Bongo
  • Santa
  • BroncoFan94
  • Foordy
  • Jazza
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • Lozza
  • Xzei
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.