Sign here to get Palmer Wapau into fist grade

The point is Benny gets what Benny wants - be it Perry, Parker blah blah.

And Benny's main agenda is now to build up the Dragons. Will Tunsa come out of retirement? Boyd?

How can a coach focus on his main agenda when he's clearly got 2?

Nothing to do with Admins.

schmix said:
Hammo said:
schmix said:
Does anyone else find it a little odd/suspicious that 4/7 posts in this thread come from brand new members?

And one is already bagging admins?

eusa_think

Conspiracy? eusa_think

Absolutely. I haven't nutted out all the details yet, but I'm fairly certain that it involves America, bigfoot, scientology, the governments (all of them), Michael Phelps, Vegemite, and Wayne Bennett. And Palmer Wapau may have had a small role to play.

Obviously touch_footy, kelsey tisdale and POSSE1 represent a three of these groups/people. I'm just waiting for the others to show themselves before finalising my theory. I'm not sure whether the admins are perpetrators or victims.

Notice in those pics, that dark looking man in the hills!? A rock? That's what they want you to think. Looks like Palmer to me. http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicapollo.html

I have kept quiet over the years, however I'm fairly convinced that it was Wayne Bennett that orchestrated the entire thing. This scientist I met (at 3 am outfront of the Vic) told me that he saw (with his own eyes [icon_lol1. ) Bigfoot in the fake moon landing pictures, smashing into the Pentagon. This is all well documented here;
http://conspiracy.top-site-list.com/

That website will probably be closed down before you see it.

rnabokov said:
The point is Benny gets what Benny wants - be it Perry, Parker blah blah.

And Benny's main agenda is now to build up the Dragons. Will Tunsa come out of retirement? Boyd?

How can a coach focus on his main agenda when he's clearly got 2?

Nothing to do with Admins.

How can a coach focus on his main agenda? Ask that of Bennett in 1987 when he took the Canberra Raiders to their first ever Grand Final while heading to the Broncos the next season, pretty good effort for a side that prior to that was bottomdwellers. Bennett is focused on the Broncos goal of a premiership this season and it is unfair to accuse him of otherwise, Parker and Robinson aren't following him to the Dragons are they or do you know something I don't?

As for nothing to do with admins, your right and I don't see why the need for someone to accuse all of us as being power hungry, I just do the job I don't seek some special power trip.

Nessie is willing to sign, though Yeti will want to sign & Yeti isn't the best.

Kaz said:
Nessie is willing to sign, though Yeti will want to sign & Yeti isn't the best.

I dunno the Salary Cap is pretty tight and Kermit the Frog is looking at his options in France.

Hammo said:
Notice in those pics, that dark looking man in the hills!? A rock? That's what they want you to think. Looks like Palmer to me. http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicapollo.html

Yep I see it. It's definitely either Palmer, or Bennett after painting himself with Vegemite.

I have kept quiet over the years, however I'm fairly convinced that it was Wayne Bennett that orchestrated the entire thing. This scientist I met (at 3 am outfront of the Vic) told me that he saw (with his own eyes [icon_lol1. ) Bigfoot in the fake moon landing pictures, smashing into the Pentagon. This is all well documented here;
http://conspiracy.top-site-list.com/

Don't you think the hole in the pentagon was too big for Bigfoot? And surely he would have left footprints on the lawn. But I agree, whatever it was that happened, Bennett definitely is a ringleader. Maybe the admins are his cronies. I believe they're keeping a very close eye on the 9/11 and Bigfoot threads. The minute someone comes up with a theory that is too close to the truth, they'll be gone.

Oh, and everyone's on drugs.

You're right, that was probably a bit too general. It could be even further narrowed down to:

Everyone who isn't Australian, and beats an Australian at anything, is on drugs.

schmix said:
You're right, that was probably a bit too general. It could be even further narrowed down to:

Everyone who isn't Australian, and beats an Australian at anything, is on drugs.

Correct. icon_thumbs_u

Then we go by States & if a Queenslander is beaten be someone from another State then they are on drugs.

schmix said:

[icon_lol1. icon_thumbs_u

That's correct. [icon_lol1. And don't forget Flo-Jo. Don't let the fact that she never tested positive to any banned substance in her ENTIRE career fool you. She's kooked up on goof balls (supplied by the CIA).

Wasnt Wapau meant to play against the warriors, but he had passport problems?

That must mean hes pretty close to getting a crack

schmix said:
Hammo said:
schmix said:
Does anyone else find it a little odd/suspicious that 4/7 posts in this thread come from brand new members?

eusa_think

Conspiracy? eusa_think

Absolutely. I haven't nutted out all the details yet, but I'm fairly certain that it involves America, bigfoot, scientology, the governments (all of them), Michael Phelps, Vegemite, and Wayne Bennett. And Palmer Wapau may have had a small role to play.

Obviously touch_footy, kelsey tisdale and POSSE1 represent a three of these groups/people. I'm just waiting for the others to show themselves before finalising my theory. I'm not sure whether the admins are perpetrators or victims.

kelsey tisdale said:
schmix said:
Hammo said:
schmix said:

eusa_think

Conspiracy? eusa_think

Oh.oh, Schmix is onto us. ABORT, ABORT!!!

Active Now

• ezpz
  • davidp
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brocko
  • broncsgoat
  • Harry Sack
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • Midean
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Jazza
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • BruiserMk1
  • Battler
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.