Simon Katich

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
What's everyone make of Katich getting dropped from the contracted players list?

I reckon it's a disgrace. This bloke has been our best batsmen over the last few years, gets one injury and they tell him to bugger off. Pathetic IMO.

Meanwhile, other aging players have been afforded much more loyalty - continually being apart of the contracted player list when they were woefully out of form for extended periods.

I know they want to get younger players in, but there's no way Katich deserved to be dropped.

We can only hope some of these young guys coming through have the same attitude as him in regards to their cricket.

Yeah, I agree. He's getting old but he's like AB, he just toughs it out. You can't really see any other members of the Test side doing that.

Massive sign of bad faith from the ACB.

They all but force him to play injured for 4 games because they needed him to protect the brittle middle order - then screw him over.

Poor form. Hildich needs to go.

I understand why the decision was made but I don't think it was right. Katich would have been safe had selfish ricky fucked off like he should have.

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • Hurrijo
  • Fitzy
  • broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • GCBRONCO
  • Painin the Haas
  • Bucking Beads
  • BruiserMk1
  • pagey
  • thenry
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.