NEWS Slow news: Why Milford deserves team of the decade nod

It's digging the knife in to see Boyd and McCullough keep appearing.

Durko dogging my boy Gillo

Salty’s team is better

Should Turpin make 9 given he actually did something out of hooker?

All this shows me is how inept the "journos" at the courier fail are these days. Milford isn't a halfback and Gillett was an origin and test player at the club whereas Teo couldn't even crack the test side and never made the origin run on side either. As for impact, Gillett was one of our leading try scorers for the first 4 seasons at the club.

All this shows me is how inept the "journos" at the courier fail are these days. Milford isn't a halfback and Gillett was an origin and test player at the club whereas Teo couldn't even crack the test side and never made the origin run on side either. As for impact, Gillett was one of our leading try scorers for the first 4 seasons at the club.

Yeah but picking him doesn’t get the clicks, so far better to be ‘controversial’.

In regards to Gillett, i just dont think you can pick him in front of Sammy on the right side of our second row. I think Glenn would have the left side nailed down. I can see why people arent picking Gillo. IT would be tough not to pick him as a bench player.

And as much as they have huge potential, i'm not sure just yet you can include Haas and Fifita based on one year of footy.

In regards to Gillett, i just dont think you can pick him in front of Sammy on the right side of our second row. I think Glenn would have the left side nailed down. I can see why people arent picking Gillo. IT would be tough not to pick him as a bench player.

And as much as they have huge potential, i'm not sure just yet you can include Haas and Fifita based on one year of footy.

Same goes for Petero, and his final year wasn't anywhere near his best either.

But none of them are courier mail journos except Paul Malone. Psaltis is radio i think, and Durkin is some League Week has been

Active Now

• Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.