Smith Calls for Storm Premierships to be Reinstated

Ha ha ha. YOU'RE imagined faultless writing. Stop it please, YOUR hurting my ribs. You did attack me previously and again in this post. It's not my fault you struggle to write a coherent sentence.

You'll have to spell it out for this dumbo then .

You can't even let one thing go or stay on point.

You know people are posting from phones and in a hurry and there is auto correct etc but you keep up being perfect mate and make everything about you.

Last edited:
Ha ha ha. YOU'RE imagined faultless writing. Stop it please, YOUR hurting my ribs. You did attack me previously and again in this post. It's not my fault you struggle to write a coherent sentence.
So I was just reading a blog Paul Kent hosted yesterday. I don't know all the details but he stated categorically Shonkies were cheating during the 2016 season and no one contested that. It was mainly Shonkies supporters, and maybe yourself stating, one way or another, that we should all just move on and the majority decrying the lack of consistency in the governing bodies policing of salary cap cheating.

Shonkies should absolutely be stripped of their 2016 premiership! The fact they haven't (yet) is disgraceful!

This whole Shonkies cheating (including during their premiership-winning season:aaaaa: ) thing has really triggered you, hasn't it? It's a rhetorical question. No need to answer but I am interested in why that is if you care to elaborate.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Broncorob
  • Alec
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • BroncosAlways
  • Brotherdu
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Strop
  • Midean
  • RodF
  • Redux
  • Wolfie
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncsgoat
  • Battler
  • theshed
  • Justwin
  • Galah
  • Bronx48
  • Hoof Hearted
... and 27 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.